To my Sprint #

bla

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, now that I am reading more about the impossibility of getting the Iphone onto the sprint network, I am going to change my question to...what can I do now to get internet, make phone calls, text messages, etc...anyone have an answer please!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
What is it you want to do? The iPhone can't work on Sprint, it doesn't have the right radio in it to work on the sprint network at all, no matter how you jailbreak and unlock it.

bla

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I want to be able to make phone calls, send texts messages, Surf the Internet, etc. Basically I want to be able to use it as a phone, a regular iPhone. Is there anything I can do? Or must I continue to rely on wireless internet connection hoping that there is one availabe?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can't use it on Sprint, it's that simple. What you're asking is like trying to run a Mac only program on a PC, or trying to tune in an AM radio station on an FM radio. It won't work.

If you want regular cell phone service, you'll have to sign up for it with either AT&T or T-Mobile. Or if Sprint sells a WiFi hotspot device, you could carry that with you and use Skype or some other VOIP solution. Otherwise, you basically have an iPod Touch with a camera.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2