Repair manual or hardware help.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I use to be a mobile phone repairer. Is there anywhere I can download a wiring diagram for the iPhone. Have replaced a few broken screens and now have a few request for battery replacement. I want to find any information regarding the internal workings of the iphone. Can you buy a repair manual from apple? I have heard that apple have a Mac tool that runs a diagnostic.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but what about people who have repair shops and handle phones that are out of warranty. There is only one Apple Store in Australia and it's 2000km away in Sydney. So if you live in Perth your phone needs to do a 20,000,000km round trip for a service or repair. That the distance from Melbourne to London and I hope the little iPhone gets a kosher meal and an inflight movie.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but what about people who have repair shops and handle phones that are out of warranty. There is only one Apple Store in Australia and it's 2000km away in Sydney. So if you live in Perth your phone needs to do a 20,000,000km round trip for a service or repair. That the distance from Melbourne to London and I hope the little iPhone gets a kosher meal and an inflight movie.

Call Apple. We can't answer this question.

20,000,000km? being a little dramatic? that's the distance to Mars.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2