Remove Cydia

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I installed Rock along with Cydia when I jailbroke with blackra1n. Now I would like to remove Cydia and just keep Rock. Can anyone tell me how to uninstall Cydia? Or can someone advise as to why it might be better to keep both.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd keep both. Both offer the same things essentially, but having both helps. Plus they both talk to each other now, so apps can cross over from what I know. I'm keeping them both on, but Rock is slowly becoming my choice, just because the UI is so much nicer and friendly.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd keep both. Both offer the same things essentially, but having both helps. Plus they both talk to each other now, so apps can cross over from what I know. I'm keeping them both on, but Rock is slowly becoming my choice, just because the UI is so much nicer and friendly.

Exactly! LOL i'm luvin Rock's UI sooo much smoother and faster. But keep both just cuz jailbreak reasons.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I installed cydia using rock. If you search within rock for "cydia" there is "cydia installer". Click on that and you get the option to uninstall or reinstall. This worked for me the first time I uninstalled cydia bit it's not working for me today. :( I can't figure it out.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Just do search in Cydia and download it. Or if you still have the blackrain app on ur iPhone tap it and then click on the Rock logo and install.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2