Found a reflective dock, done tweaking and here's the final product:

iMuggle,

Assuming I've jailbroken my iPhone, what do I then have to download/tweak to get to this point? This looks awesome.

Steve
    05-12-2010 02:29 AM
    Thanks guys,

In the last 12 hours, I've successfully jailbroken and themed my phone. Great threads
    Last edited by Steve Doherty; 05-13-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: typos
    05-13-2010 01:46 AM
    that's pretty sweet looks like the dock there using in 4.0 for the most part
    Does that mean there's a 5 icon reflective dock in 4.0?
    05-14-2010 12:15 AM
    been a while since I've posted in here. but I love this thread

05-21-2010 10:49 PM
    fantastic animations...
    05-24-2010 07:05 AM
    been a while since I've posted in here. but I love this thread

This is beautiful...where can I download this?
    05-24-2010 07:19 AM
    ^^^
    well its not really mine to release. its a mixture of different themes and elements and some tweaking i did. i can tell you the major elements though:

the icon theme is called "Tenuis"
    the lockscreen is called "Roye"
    Snowcover theme is called "Canvas"
    And the music player is from Monty's Paid theme "Adeline"
    Most of which can be found over at macthemes

05-26-2010 10:21 AM
    Loving this one, and have officially stolen it as my own

Well, sorta...what app did you use to remove the icons from the homescreen and add those fancy dock buttons at the bottom?
    Any response on how to do this, i love the them but the home screen is all cluttered with my first page of apps and i cant figure out how to clear it up????
    05-27-2010 02:52 AM
    This is one my friend sent me that she just DLed:
    ...so this is for the girly girls out there...it looks very nice with her matching pink Blink Case

anyone know what this one is called? My girl wants it haha
    i found it for u, finally lol...its called: La Vie en Rose

have fun
    06-01-2010 04:23 AM
    Any response on how to do this, i love the them but the home screen is all cluttered with my first page of apps and i cant figure out how to clear it up????
    Nope, haven't figured it out, I'll have to do some research on what apps allows for this.
    06-02-2010 09:27 PM
    Nope, haven't figured it out, I'll have to do some research on what apps allows for this.
    I figured it out. DL iblank app, create a blank icon, move it to the home screen and the proceed to move all other icons off of the home screen and on to the other pages and voila you have a clear home screen! It takes a little time to move the app icons but the clean home screen look is well worth it!

good luck
    06-06-2010 08:37 PM
    I figured it out. DL iblank app, create a blank icon, move it to the home screen and the proceed to move all other icons off of the home screen and on to the other pages and voila you have a clear home screen! It takes a little time to move the app icons but the clean home screen look is well worth it!

good luck
    Sweet, thanks! Trying that one now.
    06-08-2010 05:44 PM
    anytime good luck
    06-08-2010 08:17 PM
    Has anyone use Spirit JB and experienced any problems? I keep having trouble with the lock screen loading up. I'm using the HTC lock screen. It's an awesome lock screen.
    06-09-2010 12:20 AM
    im semi new to this..... i was wondering if anybody could me with creating some themes or how to get some of the themes im seeing on here???
    06-10-2010 02:11 PM
    how do you get 5 icons??
    06-10-2010 02:14 PM
    how do you get 5 icons??
    five icon dock
    five-column springboard

- MDM
    Thunder God likes this.
    06-10-2010 03:20 PM
    Trying to figure out which lockscreen I like best:

Gruppled Lockinfo:

Or HTC Lock Gruppled

What do you guys think?
    Hey, will someone tell me - how do I get my gruppled slider (like the above) to be transparent, or at least somewhat transparent, so my lockinfo will show up on the whole screen, under my slider?

Thanks,

-MDM
    06-11-2010 02:53 PM
    im semi new to this..... i was wondering if anybody could me with creating some themes or how to get some of the themes im seeing on here???
    A lot of the themes are in zip folders and attached to the posts.

If you want to get themes onto your phone that aren't in Cydia (assuming you've jailbroken your iphone), then you will need an SSH client for your computer such as WinSCP or Cyberduck, and you will also need to download OpenSSH on your iphone through Cydia. At that point, go to youtube and just search - ssh themes using winscp, or something like that. There are tons of informational videos on how do do this. If you want to make themes, there are other forums to teach you how to do that, and also lots of youtube videos. Google is another route.

Hope this helps.

-MDM
    06-11-2010 02:56 PM
    Hey, will someone tell me - how do I get my gruppled slider (like the above) to be transparent, or at least somewhat transparent, so my lockinfo will show up on the whole screen, under my slider?

Thanks,

-MDM
    In com.apple.TelephonyUI
    Open bottombarbkgndlock in PS and change the opacity to 0. Replace the file on the phone with that one. The only thing visible witll be the bar. You can do the same with that file too.
    06-11-2010 08:05 PM
    In com.apple.TelephonyUI
    Open bottombarbkgndlock in PS and change the opacity to 0. Replace the file on the phone with that one. The only thing visible witll be the bar. You can do the same with that file too.
    Shutter - You're like my iphone Yoda. Thanks a bunch. Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop so I'm gonna have to either have a buddy do it for me or get PS!

Thanks a lot. Just telling me that alone opens up a lot of understanding for me in how these themes work. Still not going to mess too much with them until I get a better understanding.

-MDM
    06-11-2010 11:40 PM
    Here ya go. You cant see it, but it's there...
    06-12-2010 07:46 AM
    Awesome. Again, thanks a million shutter.

-MDM
    06-12-2010 05:25 PM
    Personally i like downloading various themes with good UI, icons, etc that i like and combining them into a kick-*** theme.
    06-12-2010 09:28 PM
    Here ya go. You cant see it, but it's there...
    That file was huge! Around 53,000 kb compared to the usual 2-3,000. That won't slow it down will it?

Like it matters anyway - my iphone is so slow - I'll answer your questions in the other forum as soon as I get a chance. Wifey's calling me to finish the dishes and get to freaking bed!

BTW - I made the change and it works like a charm.
    06-13-2010 03:01 AM
510 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD