Anyone have the AT&T globe icon for the status bar like Havoc shows in his screen shots. I've looked in Cydia & Rock they don't have just the globe. If someone could attach it to a post if they don't mind?Thank you. Oh and what's the path to ssh it in?
    ATT Signal bars?

Looks nice... I will install too.
    01-09-2010 01:10 AM
    Anyone have the AT&T globe icon for the status bar like Havoc shows in his screen shots. I've looked in Cydia & Rock they don't have just the globe. If someone could attach it to a post if they don't mind?Thank you. Oh and what's the path to ssh it in?
    Here you go....

add it to your theme via SSH

Copy the files in the .zip folder here:

Your theme > Bundles (folder) > com.apple.springboard (folder)
    01-09-2010 01:50 AM
    Here you go....

The zip file is corrupted.
    01-09-2010 04:42 AM
    Here you go....

Thank you very much! Can someone confirm this path? I ssh in and I cant find the folder for this anywhere. I looked everywhere even in themes that have custom signal bars and I still cant find it. Also I have some themes that dont alter the signal bars where would i put this folder in that case. Thanks all
    Last edited by sargd66; 01-09-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    01-09-2010 09:39 AM
    Why don't u just install the one I mentioned from rock or cydia

was that something different? Maybe I misunderstood
    01-09-2010 01:36 PM
    Yeah I looked at the one in cydia and rock. This one by havoc is really cool. I just can't find the folder for it. I followed his path but no luck.
    01-09-2010 01:46 PM
    Can you quote the picture? Maybe I'm missing what you're seeing lol
    01-09-2010 02:00 PM
    The zip file is corrupted.
    I downloaded it and it extracted for me...I'm using winrar.

Thank you very much! Can someone confirm this path? I ssh in and I cant find the folder for this anywhere. I looked everywhere even in themes that have custom signal bars and I still cant find it. Also I have some themes that dont alter the signal bars where would i put this folder in that case. Thanks all
    In the main root of your theme's folder, make another folder called "Bundles". Now, inside the Bundles folder, make another folder called "com.apple.springboard".

*Remember, when naming the folders in your theme, it is mandatory to name them the way I posted. Caps are sensitive.

Extract the .zip file I uploaded and go into the folder until you see all the files in the ATT Globe Bars folder. Copy all those files in that folder and move them to your "com.apple.springboard" that you just made. SSH the new folder with the files you put in to your theme on your iPhone. Once done, re-spring.

*You don't need to change any of the names of the files which you are moving.
    01-09-2010 06:10 PM
    Havok, is what you're using the same thing as the ATT signal bars in cydia?
    01-09-2010 06:21 PM
    yea, that's where I got mine.
    01-09-2010 06:40 PM
    yea, that's where I got mine.
    Why do you SSH it in instead of just downloading it from there?

Is there an advantage?
    Last edited by drian; 01-09-2010 at 06:47 PM.
    01-09-2010 06:42 PM
    I just get all the theme add-on's I like from Cydia and just download them from Cydia and then copy what I like into my own theme folder rather than having a bunch of stuff on WinterBoard "on". Once I have that going, I just delete all the stuff I got from Cydia and just turn on my theme on winterboard which holds all the files in one theme.
    01-09-2010 06:56 PM
    I just get all the theme add-on's I like from Cydia and just download them from Cydia and then copy what I like into my own theme folder rather than having a bunch of stuff on WinterBoard "on". Once I have that going, I just delete all the stuff I got from Cydia and just turn on my theme on winterboard which holds all the files in one theme.

Right on. Thanks for the explanation.
    01-09-2010 07:08 PM
    Nice wallpaper, but what are the icons?
    its the glasklart theme
    01-09-2010 07:54 PM
    I downloaded it and it extracted for me...I'm using winrar.

In the main root of your theme's folder, make another folder called "Bundles". Now, inside the Bundles folder, make another folder called "com.apple.springboard".

*Remember, when naming the folders in your theme, it is mandatory to name them the way I posted. Caps are sensitive.

Extract the .zip file I uploaded and go into the folder until you see all the files in the ATT Globe Bars folder. Copy all those files in that folder and move them to your "com.apple.springboard" that you just made. SSH the new folder with the files you put in to your theme on your iPhone. Once done, re-spring.

*You don't need to change any of the names of the files which you are moving.
    Havok I got it I was having a brainer. This is pretty cool thanks dude!!
    01-09-2010 08:28 PM
    drian
    my apologies you are correct it is in Cydia. The way I worded it before I didn't see it in search. Well now I have the file thanks to Havov and it's ssh in.
    01-09-2010 08:52 PM
    drian
    my apologies you are correct it is in Cydia. The way I worded it before I didn't see it in search. Well now I have the file thanks to Havov and it's ssh in.
    I was very confused =D

It is really cool, I put it on too, I like it a lot!

Looks very sleek.
    01-09-2010 09:28 PM
    In

and

you both have what I'm guessing is the WeatherIcon Plugin for LockInfo... how do you get the high and low temps to stack (rather than display next to each other)? Thanks!
    That is taken from the Gruppled LockInfo theme.
    01-14-2010 02:41 PM
    its the glasklart theme
    Thanks... I guess I'd looked at that before, but they don't have icons for about a third of my apps.
    01-14-2010 03:50 PM
    That is taken from the Gruppled LockInfo theme.
    Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, LockInfo must be installed for the Gruppled LockInfo theme to work, right? And I see in one of the Gruppled config.js files where you can specify a line break or other character to separate the hi/lo temps. Is it possible to use the LockInfo Calendar, Mail, SMS standards, PLUS ToDo and Push Notifications add-ons AND Gruppled LockInfo Weather? Actually, there's a sweet weather "strip" I've seen (but can't find an example of right now!) that displays additional info about the current day, plus a two or three day forecast (and slightly bigger icons). Sorry, I don't know what it's called, but does anyone know its name and whether it can be tied in with LockInfo?
    01-14-2010 06:27 PM
    Anyone know if it will hurt anything if I ssh into phone and delete all the p reinstalled installed themes off of winterboard. It's getting congested and I'd like to clean it up.
    01-17-2010 10:04 AM
    Anyone know if it will hurt anything if I ssh into phone and delete all the p reinstalled installed themes off of winterboard. It's getting congested and I'd like to clean it up.
    Won't hurt anything. I've done it and not had any issues.
    01-17-2010 02:50 PM
    ^^^
    thank you
    01-17-2010 08:11 PM
    Got bored, made a few tweaks to the dBar10 theme. Also installed SmoothBoard and turned off Infinidock.

01-20-2010 07:17 AM
    7x7 Iconoclasm
    7 Icon Dock
    Shrink
    A8stract Icons

01-27-2010 03:53 AM
510 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD