I Really need help/.NET framework ERROR MESSAGE

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if this is the right place to post a thread about but when I open up Quickpwn it says :

To run this application, you first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework:
v2.0.50727
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework !!

I have updated everything VIA Itunes 8.1 and recently install the update 2.2.1 to my iPhone 3G.

I don't know what else to do, I've looked for answers everywhere. So if anyone could help me that would be great. Also, I'm on Windows.

=P

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
By reading your post it seems like all you did was update iTunes and your iPhone. Now you have to update .net framework from M$'s website.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Alright. It said I need to download the following version v2.0.5 etc. So I'm downloading 2.0 right now. If this doesn't work should I try to get the newest .NET framework?

And, will this mess up my computer somehow ?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Alright. It said I need to download the following version v2.0.5 etc. So I'm downloading 2.0 right now. If this doesn't work should I try to get the newest .NET framework?

And, will this mess up my computer somehow ?

I would install 3.5. This will not mess up your computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711