iTunes and managing music - Part Two-what is the best way to move music to my iDevices?

I

iMore Question

iTunes and managing music - Part Two

Hi,
I asked a question yesterday about the manage music manually tab in iTunes. In addition to asking here, I also went to Apple Store and asked them.

I was a little surprised none of them knew why the button does not stay on, but I suppose it does not matter too much. However, from looking around online and talking to them at the store I am wondering, is the way I move music to my devices the correct way? (If there even is one correct way of doing it)

Everyone seemed pretty surprised that the way I do it, is just grab the song I want and move it to the device I want it on. They thought I should use the checkmarks, and then sync.

So, my question simply is-
Is just dragging the songs one at a time (or in a group if I use Ctrl) over to the device a ?usual? and effective way to move my music to my iDevices.

Once again, thank you

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: iTunes and managing music - Part Two

1. There's no "one" correct way.
2. There's no "usual" way to do it.

Do whatever works for you. Personally, the way you describe is how I do it.
But others do it the way described in your other thread. Unchecking everything and then checking the songs you want and syncing the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2