Still confused about iTunes Match

scparker256

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
So I'm somewhat interested in iTunes Match if it does what I think it does. My question is, since it lets you store your music in the cloud, is it possible to delete the songs off my actual iPhone and free up that much more space? Can you stream the music from the cloud when you feel like hearing it? I looked and cant find a straight forward answer on this one.

For reference: Any time I have downloaded (bought from iTunes store) music it was on my actual iPhone so all the music is stored on it.
Let me know if there's anymore questions or you cant really understand what i am asking.

scparker256

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
If you are using iTunes Match you can delete your music off of your phone. However, when you are listening to the music it will download the music (it starts playing before it finishes the download you don't have to purposefully download the music) to your device. Hut at any time you can just delete the Music again and it will just download it the next time you listen to it.

Thank you for your response. That answered my question right on point. As I stated in my post I have already searched the web through and through so links to websites served me no purpose. Thanks again!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for your response. That answered my question right on point. As I stated in my post I have already searched the web through and through so links to websites served me no purpose. Thanks again!
But the link may help someone else who stumbles on to this thread...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2