Should I even be attempting downgrade when stuck in "connect to iTunes" loop?

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Should I even be attempting downgrade when stuck in "connect to iTunes" loop?

My downgrade does not start or error out, it just hangs. I have shsh blobs on file with Cydia for 3.1.2 & 3.1.3. Host file is pointed to Cydia, in DFU mode I clicked restore while holding shift on my windows PC. I choose the 3.1.2 .ispw file, after verifying & whatever else it does. iTunes hangs at a popup with lime green "knight rider bar, scrolling from left to right" that say's "iPhone & waiting for iPhone!" My iPhone goes from blank/DFU mode, flashes white for a few seconds then the apple with load bar underneath. It just stay's there, iTunes saying "waiting for iPhone" & the load bar on my iPhones screen stay's empty. No loading, no errors & not restoring. After the "verifying with Apple" process, should the restore start right away? Or do I just wait?

I do not need to unlock, I'm just trying to get out of the "iTunes loop." Spirit worked great for a week, then I used "iWipe" from Cydia to zero out free space before loading up my iPod. In the beginning my iPhone had the red dead battery, now it won't boot up. After i plug into my PC, cancel the update, close iTunes & Spirit does not recognize my iPhone. Just stay's at "connect to itunes" screen. Should I even be trying to downgrade? OR should I be doing something else? I've researched for day's, I have more question's than answers. Any help would be much appreciated, thank's!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2