What's your favorite screen protector?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
With so many screen protectors out there and most of which are now tempered glass with little variance, I figured I would ask, what's your favorite screen protector? Mine is the Rhinoshield Impact Resistance, it's a film protector not glass, it can, however, withstand 4,000 pounds of direct pressure and only costs $20. I love it.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had relative success with both Zagg and Spigen, but ultimately they always come off. I'm just not a fan. The only time I leave it on is if I know I will be reselling the phone relatively quickly.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Zagg Invisible Shield Privacy
d58187ae7c4515c38b31fa62b1a474de.jpg

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
For me, I quite like BodyGuardz. They have some pricy protectors but it's cheaper than replacing your whole screen.

On the cheaper size, there is one by Rhinoshield, made with 9H tempered glass 😃

'RhinoShield 9H 3D Curved Edge To Edge Glass Screen Protector'

Last edited:

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
So far this DuraGlass in 9H hardness has been great on the iPhone 7. My OtterBox Conmuter doesn't get in the way or touch the edges so in that regard I think it's good that the screen protector does not go all the way to the edges. The glass near the edge of the iPhone 7 is curved. I think if the screen protector went all the way to the edges (like the spare I bought but haven't needed yet) you would get lifting from The screen protector catching on things or dust getting under it and I don't think it would last very long that way.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never liked the feel of screen protectors. Does tempered glass feel better to the touch than the old plastic ones?

Your phone screen is glass, as is a glass screen protector, so they feel like the phone screen. The feel of plastic screen protectors really depends on the screen protector, some feel weird and others feel like nothing is there.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I've never liked the feel of screen protectors. Does tempered glass feel better to the touch than the old plastic ones?

I couldn't believe the difference it even felt smoother to me than the apples actual glass. And no dimming of the screen or tape to worry about with tempered glass, I'm impressed with mine and I've never had one before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2