T-Mobile made me upset

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
On Twitter I message T-Mobile Help about am I eligible to Pre order the IPhone 7 they said yes which I am on jump demand
I new that was a lie cause I own 79.00 on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime so how can I jump to the iPhone 7 32GB for 0 down
Talk two five different reps one said I'm eligible to get the IPhone 7 0 down another one said I can trade in my phone that can pay the 100 dollars for the iPhone 7 GF then three others told me that I have to pay off my phone in order to get the new iPhone
I'll just stick with my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and call it wonderful. Been up for hrs talking to different people giving me the run arounds on Twitter and over the phone.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, I checked online before T-Mobile's site went down to be sure I was eligible for my upgrade. They worked nicely with me to get my order in.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but for clarifications to anyone who may come across it, JoD gives you 3 upgrades a year (with the year starting on the date you get your first device, not a calendar year) regardless of how much you've paid on a phone, or how much of a balance is left on it. The catch is that you trade in your current phone and then you can get a new one with $0 (depending on your credit)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2