I am due for an Upgrade and can't decide between the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.

bustermin

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I am due for my upgrade and I am undecided on wether to get the 6 or the 6+. I normally wear jeans and keep my phone in an Otterbox Defender case and put it in my front pocket. I think I'd prefer the 6+ by am afraid it will not fit in my front pocket. Has anyone bought the plus and wished they hadn't or vise versa? Thanks

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
re: I am due for an Upgrade and can't decide between the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.

I love my iPhone 6 Pus, but you will notice it in your pocket. . . . I'm fine with that.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

If it were me, being this close to the next generation release, I'd just hold out until September honestly.

As a 6+ owner, the only thing that kept me from buying the smaller device was the fact that it didn't have the same feature set. If the next gen does, I will definitely move back to the smaller size.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

As of now I plan on sticking with my 5s and buy the watch and then wait for iphone 7 next year unless the 6s comes with something juicy that I have to have

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I don not regret getting the iPhone 6 Plus and it fits in my pockets nicely.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
If it were me, being this close to the next generation release, I'd just hold out until September honestly.

As a 6+ owner, the only thing that kept me from buying the smaller device was the fact that it didn't have the same feature set. If the next gen does, I will definitely move back to the smaller size.

Agreed I will also

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought the 6 than traded it for the 6+.
The value of iPhones are pretty great. If you buy one now you'll still get a good chunk of cash back if you wanted to get the s. Give you chance to test whatever size you get.

nancybout

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I had the six plus and I believe I'll be happy and not even worry about exchanging for a new one... Come sept I can I still have a line I can upgrade but didn't.
The six plus is an amazing phone 💗

bustermin

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Best buy in my area was having a Trade in deal to trade in the iPhone 5 to get the 6 or 6 plus for $1(& tax). I went ahead and got the 6 plus. So glad I did, for the price I don't think I'll be sorry I didn't wait for the next phone in the fall.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Best buy in my area was having a Trade in deal to trade in the iPhone 5 to get the 6 or 6 plus for $1(& tax). I went ahead and got the 6 plus. So glad I did, for the price I don't think I'll be sorry I didn't wait for the next phone in the fall.

That's a great deal, wonder if it's something similar in my area. My mother wants to get the 6+.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
The 6 plus battery life is better by far than the ip6. It also has the 1080 p resolution as opposed to the 720p in ip6. However the ip6+ is very big. It will definitely be bulky when trying to put in your pants, unless you are Shaq.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll