Anybody getting an Xr?

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There are a lot of crickets on this forum. Anybody with me and getting an Xr? 128gb white for me. Did everyone else jump on the Xs(Max) bandwagon? I bought the xs max but I just don’t get along with OLED and the size was a bit much for me.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
There are a lot of crickets on this forum. Anybody with me and getting an Xr? 128gb white for me. Did everyone else jump on the Xs(Max) bandwagon? I bought the xs max but I just don’t get along with OLED and the size was a bit much for me.

What do you mean when you say you don’t get along with OLED?

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean when you say you don’t get along with OLED?
It’s just a personal preference thing. I could never get an X that had an even display. Not talking about blue shift, but I had pink spots around the screen on the couple of different models I tried. My 8plus was the best phone screen I have ever used. The XsMax I had was terribly yellow and the blue shift on that phone was terrible. Which I know is a characteristic of OLED I just never really encountered it in the few OLED android phones I have used over the years.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have no plans to upgrade this time around from my current iPhone X. Having said that, if I somehow were to damage it, I would consider buying an iPhone XR even though I don’t prefer its dimensions.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
No its a downgrade from XS Max, unless you suffer from PMW would be the only reason, it's more suited to those going from a 6/7/8, even v a 8 plus could be debatable.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I am getting the XR specifically for the advanced color accuracy of the LCD screen. The only thing I will regret is no 3D Touch.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting the XR in red, 128GB. I preordered yesterday morning sometime after 9 am. I never planned on waiting until 3:01 am because I knew I could just wait until getting up the next morning. :p I kept debating on whether to go with 128GB or 256, and ultimately, 128 won out.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I went the XS Max route but the XR was second on the list with regard to what looked most intriguing during the announcement.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I considering getting an XR but I’m very happy with the XS Max. That said I still find the XR a very interesting device and I look forward to seeing it in person.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234