LTE issue?

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I’ve had my X since launch and it’s been great. But now the last few weeks I’m noticing a lot of problems when not on WiFi. It will show that I have great signal but I’m getting no LTE or 3g service. I try toggling the radio on and off, rebooting the phone, resetting the network settings, etc. nothing seems to work. I’m on the road all the time for work so I stream podcasts and pandora constantly so it’s becoming a big problem. I searched and didn’t really see anything about this.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Could it be a carrier issue? Maybe they are having a bad day or a bad couple days? Anyone else you know on the same carrier, that you can check with?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't have an X, but something similar happened to my 6 Plus or 6s Plus (one of those devices), and I called my carrier and was informed that my device wasn't logged into their systems. They corrected the problem immediately and I never had another problem. I suggest giving your carrier a call.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have two other phones on my plan and they don’t have issues, one is an X and the other is an 8. And I should have clarified it’s not that it never works, it seems to fade in and out. Good tip about calling my carrier, maybe it’s on their end.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'd also visit a carrier store to get a replacement SIM card, if the problem persists. It should not cost anything (except the few minutes it takes them to replace the SIM and register it on your account.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2