I get board of the OS besides that it's a great device no real issues. I also carry a Android device as my second device.
    08-04-2018 07:48 AM
    I say it every year, I won’t upgrade, but I’m thinking that I may stick it out this year. I’m hoping iOS 12 will refresh the X for me. I usually do Beta but withheld to obtain the fresh phone feeling when it’s released.
    I ruined that moment with betas but as for my Series 3 watch, I refuse to but betas in that so I will get half the enjoyment of something fresh in September. Though I actually downgrade back to the previous iOS the night before the big release just so nothing beta related is on it.
    08-04-2018 07:53 AM
    As much as I want to. This year will be the first year since the 3GS I won’t get the new iPhone. Saving my money for my first Apple Watch this year with a hopeful refresh. Will await out a new phone next year.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-04-2018 08:01 AM
    I'm getting the newest 5,8inch X1/X2 (or whatever they will name it)...
    Coming from a 6S - that I got late 2015 -, so it should really be an interesting upgrade!!

• I only upgrade when I really feel that my current device is getting old... and my 6S served me well for nearly 3 years.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-04-2018 01:46 PM
    I’m content with both my X & 8, so I doubt I’ll upgrade. This is actually the first year that I haven’t read rumors or anything about the new devices. I think I’m over it🤷🏾*♀️ I’ve finally found a combination of phones that work for me! Downsizing from the pluses was the best thing I could have done...definitely not going back to that size.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-04-2018 05:44 PM
    Happy with my iPhone X, sure, not planning on an upgrade in September, nope. I will likely get the X Plus version, more so for the larger screen, every time I use my wifes 6S Plus my X feels little. I do think the X Plus (or whatever it gets called) will be able to hold me over for a few years (hopefully) as I do not really see a need for a 3 lens solution and 5G well that needs to be worked out by the carriers and Apple will be LATE to the GAME AGAIN.
    08-06-2018 08:17 PM
    I was able to sell mine for 900 yesterday but. Not sure if I am going to get the newest in September yet. Currently using the Blackberry Key2 and love the physical keyboard really don't miss the X at all. I am really interested to see what Apple has up their sleeve this year to better wow it's followers.
    08-06-2018 09:16 PM
    Sold my X for $1100AUD a few days ago and picked up a 3 week old 864gb with AC+ for $750. Reasons.

Got out while some value in it will probably tank if new X is cheaper.
    I hate FID and always did, useless in a car and is hit and miss in normal use too. No better on iOS 12.
    It's not one handed compared to the 8 (yes i have big hands still not).
    Horrible for watching video, its a cropper although mainly the Apps not properly suited. NOTCH.
    Too heavy.
    Was over priced shouldn't of bought one really.
    Reception not as good as the 8.

It's fast fluid and a Great camera though.

With those dislikes not sure what i will do probably sticking with the 8
    Last edited by Cladster; 08-06-2018 at 11:32 PM.
    08-06-2018 11:18 PM
    My X is my first iPhone and I have no intention of upgrading this year. Apple's incremental hardware upgrades mean little to me, and spending a whack of money on incremental (if any) software improvements doesn't interest me either.

If Apple gave serious thought to overhauling core components of the OS with feature improvements, then perhaps I'd upgrade. But using the same crappy keyboard, same crappy calendar, same crappy email, same crappy file system limitations is no reason to upgrade.
    08-15-2018 10:06 PM
    I just picked up a gently used X myself. It’s under warranty until dec 19 so I’ll stay put. Like others have said the small changes coming now make it hard to justify the large price every year.

I’m planning on adding the Apple Watch this year instead.
    08-16-2018 11:52 AM
    I'm perfectly happy BUT... if there's an "iPhone X Plus" that also supports an Apple Pencil I'll definitely upgrade.
    calebt and Lyall Demorrow like this.
    08-17-2018 09:54 AM
    I plan on keeping my iPhone X. At least at this point, I'm very happy with my X and I don't see any "killer" new features that are supposed to be introduced, as well as having little interest on a Plus sized phone (I love the size of the X after using Plus phones previously). I also have concerns about the LG OLED panel they will use, as on other phones it has not looked nearly as good as phones with the Samsung panels. Of course, Apple typically has done well with their displays, so I'm sure they'll do a great job of optimizing the LG panel.

Of course, I'm sure that once I see the new phones in stores, and can hold them -- or even once they are announced -- that I'll start to feel that old "itch." Just, at least for now, I think I'll be able to resist.
    08-17-2018 03:51 PM
    If one of the highlights of the new X will be the ability to use the Apple Pencil I’ll hold on to my current X longer. I don’t even use the Apple Pencil on my iPad Pro that often.

The X is still a great phone. For the first time in a while the bigger size doesn’t appeal to me and I like the stainless steel.

Are the new ones supposed to be aluminum or is that just for the lower end model? I remember reading somewhere that to keep the cost down Apple was going to go back to aluminum. Can’t remember now...
    08-17-2018 04:26 PM
    “Perfectly happy”, define that.

I’m not kidding myself or anyone else; I’ll more than likely buy a new iPhone 🤣
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-18-2018 07:37 AM
    The price of phones these days is as much as a computer. As a long time iPhone user, the note 9 is really making me consider switching. Don’t get me wrong, I love all my Apple products even though they are aging and need to be upgraded soon.
    08-18-2018 11:58 AM
    After having the 6 Plus for two years then the 7 Plus, I wanted to go to the X for more screen in a smaller body. I held a friends Plus and yeah I wanna go back to the plus sizes LoL. Bigger iPhone and screen and no bezels. I’m on a 24/30 month payment plan so I’ll be looking in 2019
    08-19-2018 06:50 PM
    If there was an X Mini coming out then it would be gone, but that's not happening so I'll keep the X for at least another year.
    08-20-2018 01:15 PM
    I am always happy with my current phone until the new models roll along which is just my upgrade cycle. However I do see this years X Plus version being good to go until Apple supports 5G which will be at least 2-3 years so its fully built out and the initial patent costs are lowered or they will just use the patents and complain they are being overcharged and refuse to pay.
    08-26-2018 03:51 PM
    Me. I love everything about the X as it is. But I can’t wait to get the next iPad Pro.
    09-01-2018 05:46 PM
    For me, it all depends on what the new features are. We’ll find out on September 12.
    09-01-2018 05:57 PM
    I’m happy with my X. I’ll see what Apple announce first on September 12, and go from there.
    09-01-2018 06:05 PM
    Well, I really was hoping the pricing was going to be more in line with the 7's and 8's and not start at last years X pricing which I (and probably others) assumed was premium model pricing. Very big chance I'm definitely not using my Upgrade Program eligibility this year. Was hoping to get something like the 128GB or even a Max in 128 for similar or cheaper than my 64GB X. I know it's "only" $5 more a month but last year it was "only" $5 or $10 more as well and that adds up (don't remember what the payment was on a 128GB 7+).
    09-12-2018 04:22 PM
    No doubt about it now. Staying with the X. I see no reason to spend that kind of money. Going for the Apple Watch 4 though.
    Vega007 and nikkisharif like this.
    09-12-2018 08:11 PM
    The dual SIM has me really tempted, I have two phone lines I'd love to combine in my iPhone. I suspect, though, that the pricing is going to get me to keep my X and use two phones.
    09-12-2018 11:01 PM
    1. For that cost I'll stay with my current device
    2. While I need a dual sim (soon to be issued a company phone) we don't have ESIM in my country
    09-13-2018 02:00 AM
98 1234