Pandora Premium troubles

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. Like most people, I’ve had a Pandora account for a bunch of years. My wife and I used Rhapsody/Napster for our more selective music needs and downloads.

We decided to simplify and cancel the Rhapsody/Napster in order to upgrade to Pandora Premium. We were able to import playlists using Soundiiz, which was great, but I’ve had a couple of problems since then.

I’m wondering if anyone knows a way to talk or chat with Pandora directly. It seems that they only address issues through email and even then take 48 hours to respond. If you’re using a free service like Facebook, Twitter, or basic Pandora then I get that.

But now, I’m a paying customer, and I’ve been stymied at attempts to get real help. I can’t even find an active forum to discuss problems, and Pandora is a very widespread service.

Any advice on getting help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
“We provide email support 7 days a week, and we're committed to responding to you as quickly as possible. We do not provide phone support. If you can't find the answer to your question by searching the Help page, please email us here.”

Source: https://www.pandora.com/contact

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
“We provide email support 7 days a week, and we're committed to responding to you as quickly as possible. We do not provide phone support. If you can't find the answer to your question by searching the Help page, please email us here.”

Source: https://www.pandora.com/contact

Oh, I saw all of that. Then I dug up a phone # anyway and called. The phone system doesn’t let you through and refers you back to email. For reasons stated above, I find that unacceptable and was hoping for more info here.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Oh, I saw all of that. Then I dug up a phone # anyway and called. The phone system doesn’t let you through and refers you back to email. For reasons stated above, I find that unacceptable and was hoping for more info here.

Unfortunately we (obviously) don't work for Pandora so the only way to get support is via whatever system they have in place. If I were paying for Pandora and found their support methods unacceptable, I'd stop paying for it and use something else.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

A 48 hour response is not bad at all, even for a paid service. Services like that get a huge amount of users with questions and such. You just have to wait until they can get to yours. You're fortunate they respond at all. Some don't.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately we (obviously) don't work for Pandora so the only way to get support is via whatever system they have in place.

Mmm, indeed that was pretty obvious. I was quite reasonably hoping that someone on here, as an iOS user, may have had more success than I and pass their wisdom into me. Forums are good like that.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
A 48 hour response is not bad at all, even for a paid service. Services like that get a huge amount of users with questions and such. You just have to wait until they can get to yours. You're fortunate they respond at all. Some don't.

No other service I pay for does that. This is new to me.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Mmm, indeed that was pretty obvious. I was quite reasonably hoping that someone on here, as an iOS user, may have had more success than I and pass their wisdom into me. Forums are good like that.

Unfortunately I don't think there are many Pandora users here. At least, no many paid subscribers.

I believe @Just_Me_D gave the best answer you're going to find.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Again to revive an old thread. Maybe luck, but I have been successful with the help, and the response time from Pandora, when posting within the community.
One thing I agree with, and IMHO. Not just with Pandora.
But if you’re a paying subscriber to whatever service you use, there should be live phone support.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't think there are many Pandora users here. At least, no many paid subscribers.

I believe @Just_Me_D gave the best answer you're going to find.

I am one of those paid subscribers, currently on the plus plan. And liking Pandora enough to upgrade to premium.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77