Vehicle Maintenance Log App?

OMMBoy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a vehicle maintenance logging app -- the more detailed and comprehensive, the better -- which I can use on my iPhone/iPad/iMac and which features iCloud sync. I've found a few with Google, but wanted to know what my fine cohorts at iMore are using? As the venerable Peter Cohen would say: "Do you use a vehicle maintenance logging app? What is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!"

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
were I to be in search of something like this... I'd go to iTunes on my computer and use the search box, and put in "vehicle maintenance log"... and look over the results.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a vehicle maintenance logging app -- the more detailed and comprehensive, the better -- which I can use on my iPhone/iPad/iMac and which features iCloud sync. I've found a few with Google, but wanted to know what my fine cohorts at iMore are using? As the venerable Peter Cohen would say: "Do you use a vehicle maintenance logging app? What is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!"

Haven't used one since I upgraded to the 6+ but I believe Auto Care by Xper2 solutions syncs to iCloud. I believe there is also a free version. Auto Care - Care Maintenance Service and Gas Log

Last edited by a moderator:

OMMBoy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Everyone, for the excellent suggestions! I like the features and look of "RememberTheOil" and have decided to give that app a shot.

Chris