Tweetbot from the beginning. Never used the official twitter app. No reason to have adds.
    The ads in the official Twitter app is discreet and blends in well with the other tweets. Of course, I prefer to have them at all....
    11-11-2013 09:51 PM
    The main thing that keeps Tweetbot on my phone is streaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-11-2013 09:55 PM
    I ended up buying tweetbot. Just because twitterrific still has DM issues. Deleting and not showing. After trouble shooting 20 emails later still could not get to work. Tweetbot does feel like it copied a lot of stuff twitteriffic has.

11-11-2013 10:06 PM
    I love the streaming feature... the fact that it does a great job of filtering out the ads and the mute feature... plus the look/feel. I’m not interested in the "night" theme... but would love to see a landscape version when I rotate my phone...
    Just_Me_D and btru82 like this.
    11-11-2013 10:09 PM
    They both have their plusses and minuses. They both look great and adapt to iOS 7 very well. Tweetbot has the most awful notification sounds I've ever heard, but loads 200 tweets at a time, and has streaming. Twitterriffic looks better, but not by much. Its notification sounds are much more pleasing, but it won't load more than 100 tweets at a time. So take one or the other.
    11-12-2013 05:36 AM
    yeah the Tweetbot sounds we're fine before the update, not so much now. i turn them OFF anyway
    Fausty82 likes this.
    11-12-2013 07:00 AM
    I'm not twitter heavy user and found that twitter official apps is beautiful and simple.

What make you guys use tweetbot or twitterific?
    11-12-2013 07:05 AM
    yeah the Tweetbot sounds we're fine before the update, not so much now. i turn them OFF anyway
    Yeah that was one of the best things about tweetbot to me were the sounds, they were great, now the ones they do have sound like crap,
    11-12-2013 07:52 AM
    That latest Tweetbot update allowing me to have a selected list as my timeline...
    zerog46 likes this.
    11-12-2013 07:54 AM
    You know whats funny, i started this topic, and i use them both, but for some reason i always come back and put the twitter app on my homescreen, for me im not a "power" twitter user, and what i like about the twitter app is being able to retweet and follow right from the timeline and the social aspect of it, all the things that i use it for, i like the others, they are both great apps, but for some reason i always just come back to the twitter app lol
    BLiNK likes this.
    11-12-2013 10:14 PM
    You know whats funny, i started this topic, and i use them both, but for some reason i always come back and put the twitter app on my homescreen, for me im not a "power" twitter user, and what i like about the twitter app is being able to retweet and follow right from the timeline and the social aspect of it, all the things that i use it for, i like the others, they are both great apps, but for some reason i always just come back to the twitter app lol
    I used it until Tweetbot 3 was released! I think I'm more social on Facebook. I use twitter more for random thoughts too out there for Facebook and to follow local, national and aerospace news outlets!
    11-13-2013 05:17 AM
    I'm not twitter heavy user and found that twitter official apps is beautiful and simple.

What make you guys use tweetbot or twitterific?
    I started using Tweetbot because I liked the UI of Tweetbot and the gestures. The iCloud sync of timeline and DMs was extremely useful to me. The lack of ads in the stream of tweets is another reason why I continue to use Tweetbot.
    11-13-2013 08:54 AM
    You don't have to be a "power" user, whatever that means, of either Tweetbot or Twitterrific. They all do basically the same thing.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-13-2013 04:21 PM
    yeah same here lol. i like the threaded style convos without have to leave your TL

and push notifs/alerts for whoever you wish whenever they tweet
    JoyfulHeart35 likes this.
    11-13-2013 07:21 PM
    yeah same here lol. i like the threaded style convos without have to leave your TL

and push notifs/alerts for whoever you wish whenever they tweet
    I agree
    11-13-2013 09:09 PM
    I have never degraded a twitter client because it doesn't have native push ability. Twitter gives you FREE ams notifications, which are the same thing, so no matter what twitter client you like to use, you can always set that up on Twitter's website. Doing this method saves your API calls too, as you only have to open the ams app to see your replies and favorited tweets and direct messages and the like.
    11-14-2013 07:43 AM
    Really liking the new tweetbot 3.0.
    11-14-2013 06:09 PM
    I have never degraded a twitter client because it doesn't have native push ability. Twitter gives you FREE ams notifications, which are the same thing, so no matter what twitter client you like to use, you can always set that up on Twitter's website. Doing this method saves your API calls too, as you only have to open the ams app to see your replies and favorited tweets and direct messages and the like.
    wut?
    11-14-2013 06:21 PM
    After using Tweetbot 3 since it was released, I just went back to the native twitter app. There's beauty in simplicity. Maybe it's just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    No, it isn't just you. I've tried a few of the other apps but I still prefer the native twitter app.
    11-14-2013 06:40 PM
    Actually, anyone ever used Ubersocial Pro? I think it's a fantastic app, definitely in the top 3 along with Tweetbot and Twitteriffic.
    11-15-2013 10:43 AM
    New update that came out for twitter official is great
    12-10-2013 09:25 PM
    The twitter official is nice now. Like the send pics in DM. But I give it 3 week and twitteriffic and tweetbot will have it.

12-13-2013 05:35 PM
    The twitter official is nice now. Like the send pics in DM. But I give it 3 week and twitteriffic and tweetbot will have it.

Tweetbot is lacking. Like I like to look at followers pictures and Twitter official gives me that ability. I think tweetbot allows like 16?

12-15-2013 11:07 AM
    Stop giving Twitter so much credit for the app. It's not like they created it from scratch. They bought it. People who make apps like Tweetbot should get ALL the credit.
    anon4757448 likes this.
    12-15-2013 11:25 AM
    Tweetbot is lacking. Like I like to look at followers pictures and Twitter official gives me that ability. I think tweetbot allows like 16?

Tweetbot gives you their recent pictures if you're talking about the ones on the profile
    12-15-2013 12:24 PM
59 123