Viber

CUCDR

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you understand I don't want them to know I have added them so my number is not in their contacts list will they be notified if I add them to my viber

Viber

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you understand I don't want them to know I have added them so my number is not in their contacts list will they be notified if I add them to my viber

Viber users can never know if you did or did not add them to YOUR contact list. It doesn't have to do with the "Joined" notification. So you shouldn't worry about it :)

Viber

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 4.0!

What's new in the new version?

- Choose from over 1,000 stickers in the brand new Sticker Market. The Sticker Market features endless possibilities for brightening up your conversations. Download themed sticker packages and enjoy the party!
- Push-to-talk voice messaging. Send messages instantly with the new push-to-talk feature that streams your voice message as you record it.
- (Android only) Supported tablet compatibility. Viber is now fully compatible with your tablet device(s). Enjoy quality conversations, wherever is most comfortable for you!
- Group capacity increased to 100 members. Whether you want to share with your nearest and dearest or just send a message to a large group of people, Viber groups let you get in touch with even more people, all in one place.
- Beautiful conversation backgrounds in the new background gallery. Choose elegant backgrounds to decorate your conversations from our new collection, designed by our very own Viber artists.
- Forward messages to your groups. Sharing is caring. The popular feature for contacts is now also available for all groups!

As usual, we will be right here to receive your thoughts and feedback. If anyone encounters any problems or would like to share their experiences from our new update, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
the Viber Team.

maspasaway

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
hello

i dont have viber and never downloaded it to my knowledge, but how did my phone call to my son appear as viber call?. My son has viber.

rattlebloke

May 18, 2015
Visit site
When you use Viber, you can tell indirectly if your contact is online as follows:

When you make a Viber call, you will first see "Calling". It will change to "Ringing" if your contact is online and their phone is literally ringing.
When you send a message, "Delivered" means the message has been received on the other side's phone (they're online). If you only see "Sent", it means it's been sent from you, but pending the other side to come online (they're offline at the moment). So, if messages remain at "Sent" and do not become "Delivered", you might want to check with your destination contact whether or not they are connected to the internet.

In the future we might add an "Online" status message, but we still don't know when this will happen.

rattlebloke

May 18, 2015
Visit site
What if you send a msg and it shows neither sent nor delivered? Does this person Keep blocking me over night and unbkocking me mornings to chat or is viber just bugging out?

ChrisAdamsApp

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been using Viber for a couple of months on my MacMini. After several of launches my list of contacts in the PC version of Viber has disappeared leaving only telephone numbers without users names.:not-interested: Also note that there is some instability in the PC app during launching.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2