Need a new Twitter Client...Help Me

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Check out UberSocial .. missing a few features but overall a great experience and something refreshing from the lack of recent *new* twitter apps.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The only twitter app I have on my iPhone and my iPad is TwitBird Pro. It's the best one IMHO, and I have about 30 of them.

Fedorov

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
You guys need to give TweetList a try, I beta test for a lot of the twitter apps and TweetList is the smoothest, fastest, best supported client out there.
Do a search for "tweetlist" on twitter right now and look at all the feedback, appstore ratings speak for themselves.

TweetList autoexpands long tweets (twitlonger) in the timeline, translation is done in the timeline, all usernames, hashtags, url's are clickable in the timeline, hardly ever need to go to tweet view as you can do everything from the timeline.

Also, double-tap tweets for options, and always try tap+hold on tweets and usernames, url's.

All the other twitter apps require you to perform so many more repetitive taps to view things.

Oh, and it's called TweetLIST because it has the best implementation of twitter lists ;)

Seriously, check out all the new users by searching for it on twitter.

itsdrewbruv

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You guys need to give TweetList a try, I beta test for a lot of the twitter apps and TweetList is the smoothest, fastest, best supported client out there.
Do a search for "tweetlist" on twitter right now and look at all the feedback, appstore ratings speak for themselves.

TweetList autoexpands long tweets (twitlonger) in the timeline, translation is done in the timeline, all usernames, hashtags, url's are clickable in the timeline, hardly ever need to go to tweet view as you can do everything from the timeline.

Also, double-tap tweets for options, and always try tap+hold on tweets and usernames, url's.

All the other twitter apps require you to perform so many more repetitive taps to view things.

Oh, and it's called TweetLIST because it has the best implementation of twitter lists ;)

Seriously, check out all the new users by searching for it on twitter.

You hit the nail right on the head with that app!

I used it for a week now and it's fantastic, better then all the leading twitter apps (echofon, twitter, twitbird and seesmic)

It's a must have for all twitterholics!

Jan 8, 2005
www.theafricannerd.com
Try UberSocial. I made it. Its free. It does not have a bazillion features as we are just getting started, but it does some really cool things you will never find in other apps. It is perfect for non power users and a great side kick twitter app for power users. UberSocial - Home If you are a power user and need everything in the kitchen sink, i recommend Echofon

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Glad I started this thread in some ways but it has caused me to purchased 3-4 more Twitter clients. I am now currently using Tweetings. SimplyTweet and Twittelator are my backups. Tweetings latest update has almost everything but I do have one complaint. I'll get to that later. The latest update has live links to hashtags, users, and browser in the timeline. It also has thumbnail pics in the timeline. Tweetings has always had decent themes, swipe menu like Tweetie, pull to refresh and sounds upon actions. Tweetings has built in push and it works as fast or faster than boxcar. I have tested it. You can even choose a sleep time on push. It has full compliment of list options, mutes, follow, filters and just about anything you need to do. It has counters for timeline, mentions and DMs. It has great gap detection and you can configure that as well. In the compose screen you have the # symbol and @symbol if you just want to type in a hashtag or contact instead of digging deeper into menus. I love this feature and it saves me a ton of time. There is alot more but I suggest you check this one out. My only real gripe is it will only pull you latest 100 tweets. The gap detection really helps here but you do have to keep filling gaps if you let it go for a long time. Anyway, everyone heck into this one and give it a try.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Glad I started this thread in some ways but it has caused me to purchased 3-4 more Twitter clients. I am now currently using Tweetings. SimplyTweet and Twittelator are my backups. Tweetings latest update has almost everything but I do have one complaint. I'll get to that later. The latest update has live links to hashtags, users, and browser in the timeline. It also has thumbnail pics in the timeline. Tweetings has always had decent themes, swipe menu like Tweetie, pull to refresh and sounds upon actions. Tweetings has built in push and it works as fast or faster than boxcar. I have tested it. You can even choose a sleep time on push. It has full compliment of list options, mutes, follow, filters and just about anything you need to do. It has counters for timeline, mentions and DMs. It has great gap detection and you can configure that as well. In the compose screen you have the # symbol and @symbol if you just want to type in a hashtag or contact instead of digging deeper into menus. I love this feature and it saves me a ton of time. There is alot more but I suggest you check this one out. My only real gripe is it will only pull you latest 100 tweets. The gap detection really helps here but you do have to keep filling gaps if you let it go for a long time. Anyway, everyone heck into this one and give it a try.

I also like the several themes that Tweetings offers.

And just a helpful tip, not a dig or anything-- it is easier to read long posts if they are broken up into short paragraphs. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2