Tweetie 2 coming soon

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Just so you guys know, atebits announced that Tweetie 2 is in its last beta and will be submitted to the app store shortly. It's got a bunch of new features, and will be only $2.99 just like the original Tweetie. Check out the link here: atebits to read the official stuff, and follow @Tweetie on Twitter for more updates as well.

I do not work for atebits or Tweetie, just love the app and am excited about a new release.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Really looking forward to it, but a bit surprised it will not be free to people who already own the iPhone version ..

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm pretty excited for it. I'm not too upset that it's not a free update since it's such a huge update. It's a great app and they deserve to make some money. My biggest surprise is that push notification isn't on the list of features. That alone will probably keep me from using it. I'm still gonna buy it though ;)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm pretty excited for it. I'm not too upset that it's not a free update since it's such a huge update. It's a great app and they deserve to make some money. My biggest surprise is that push notification isn't on the list of features. That alone will probably keep me from using it. I'm still gonna buy it though ;)

No push... no taking my money...

That is just not acceptable to me at this point.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You know, I've been using SimplyTweet for a few months and it already has all the features that Tweetie 2 is touting at the moment. Plus push, which works very well.

I won't be buying it.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I really like tweetie, but wow, no free update I'd we already own it? That's dissapointing. I already own twitbit too that already has push. There's something about the look and ease of use of tweetie that I really enjoy. I probably will be buying the new release.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
What exactly was it that they said about push on Tweetie 2, on a per user basis or something? What in the world does that mean?

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey ctt, you had me doing homework and still no clarity on the one per user basis so now I'm even more puzzled. Where are the tweetie fans? I'm sure they might know.