TiPb Give-Away 3.0: 1Password Pro for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajr123#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have seen people use "qwerty", "hackme". I have also seen people use their username or the name of the site I.E. "theiphoneblog". It blows my mind.

subliminal727

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've got an awesome one.

I used to work at a resteraunt. I won't say the name of it and you'll see why in a minute.

Well the safe this resteraunt owned was one of those with a keypad that had letters on the numbers like a phone dial pad.

My friend who was a manager one day was in the office and I was messing with him asking what the password to the safe was, I didn't really have any intention of getting it out of him, it was just annoying.

"I bet its ______," I said (the ______ is the name of the resteraunt."

He gave me a kind of horrified look so I thought maybe they are that dumb.

I bent over and punched the name of the resteraunt into the safe and it opened. I laughed my ass off for a good hour or two after that.

The funny part is that one night a couple burglars had broken in and tried breaking into the safe. The funny thing was that the camera's never showed them trying to guess the password. They simply busted out a torch and tried to cut through the safe. They were there for 2 hours without getting in (no alarm system at this place) and they never once even considered trying to guess the combination.

So i guess the password was at least good enough to fool those idiots.

Last edited:

Neo6486

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
It's the same as my luggage

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

Says Dark Helmet

1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!

Says President Skroob

Lest we forget why Mel Brooks is a genius.

And, in homage to him, I've used this password many times. It's become so lame that no one has ever come CLOSE to cracking it!

Insecure? Yes.
Useless? Yes.

Prize please!

vanishingpoint

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I had a vendor demonstrate an online application they were selling me, and their password for the full admin account was "p"

Convenience over security = risk

macgeek112

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Best password something simple, like "password" and then to rearrange your keyboard layout. I use Dvorak, but my keyboard still reads QWERTY, so anyone would be pissed off cuz they can't even type right.

Last edited:

leogodoy

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Not really a computer password, but I've opened a briefcase once (by accident, I swear) by choosing the combination "007" on those number locks.

And there's this place I work where the boss asked the TI guys to assign the company's name as a login (let's just call it COMPANY) and put the same name again as a password, easier for him to remember, right? Well, after trying to log in, he had to call the TI guys again. "Well, it's working here, sir, 'COMPANY' as a login and 'THESAMENAME' as a password".

RAFS

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Apparently, the most common 4 digit code (selected by men) for alarms, ATMs, etc is 6969. I know people who use their company name initials, followed by 6969 for their password.

goavs77

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My favorite is one I use when I have to reset people's passwords myself because they either forget them or their account locks.

Id10T.

macgeek112

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

'1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!'

'1-2-3-4-5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!'

HAHA Spaceballs. lol

P.S. Don't count this as a submission (if anyone pays attention.)

LinkTree

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
classic password

The classic password I use is unix11
In a company I used to work in this was the password for all the production machines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2