What are your top 5 iOS apps?

dtsorra

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Who Called Me ?

I keep getting these annoying missed calls with no messages! I always get random phone calls from numbers i dont know. I just downloaded this new APP Who Called Me and now i can post a comment so others can see who it is and i can read blogs from people who got the same missed calls and find out who called me. The APP uses a reverse look function or something like that. Very useful APP!!!!!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I keep getting these annoying missed calls with no messages! I always get random phone calls from numbers i dont know. I just downloaded this new APP Who Called Me and now i can post a comment so others can see who it is and i can read blogs from people who got the same missed calls and find out who called me. The APP uses a reverse look function or something like that. Very useful APP!!!!!
I have just used Google Reverse lookup for those. I add them to "contact" named "decline" that has a "silent" ring tone.

I figure that if I mess up, it will result in a voice mail. In three years, I have never gotten a voice mail from delcine.

gary1958

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
For those of you that have MLB.com At Bat 2010, do you also subscribe to MLB.tv? If so, would you recommend he premium or just the regular. If the premium, then why.

Thanks

Gary

MapleSyrup

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Iphone for 2 weeks only and I'm so in love with it.
So here's my top 5.

QRANK - A once a day trivia, you get to answer questions, get achievements and measure up against the world. Pretty fun to play!

We Rule - I'm hooked! Anadia is my name, feel free to add me :)

Twitterrific

Gowalla/Foursquare

Charadium - Drawing game that is fun to play when you have a few minutes to waste.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
TweetDeck
CaringBridge (I'm following 2 young children, one with brain cancer and another that had a serious accident, so this app is awesome for me)
OliveTree
DocsToGo
BugMe

Top of my kids list would be the StarWars lightsaber app!

shawe

May 13, 2010
Visit site
FanApp 2010 for only 0,99$ you get all the flags of the 32 competing teams in WC 2010 South Africa and you get a Fan Drum and Horn. It's greate fun waving the flags and drumming :)

AppGadget

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My Top 3 Games:

- Angry Birds (No need to say something)
- Gambol (Great gameplay + leveleditor)
- Little Metal Ball (Just as addicitve as Angry Birds)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Oh time for me to update again:

Tweetie 2 (I still don't like saying Twitter for iPhone)
Evernote
Reeder
Box.net app
Plants vs Zombies (so addicting!)