It's been 5 months since I switched from Android to iOS. I am still loving my 7 plus. It's not boring to me after all. Am really impressed with how I don't have any lag or freezing up. I do wish tho the antenna was stronger because it doesn't fair well with LTE on VERIZON here in AZ. Apple genius says it's the antenna. Hope moving forward on build quality Apple addresses that. That is the only issue
    05-07-2017 05:55 PM
    That's great, and hopefully the reception issue will be resolved in the very near future. In the meantime, keep on enjoying your iPhone...
    Lee_Bo and Jude526 like this.
    05-07-2017 06:06 PM
    I know the feeling. I've been on iOS for 13 months and so far I have no plans on going back to Droid.
    Jude526 likes this.
    05-07-2017 06:31 PM
    I got the 7Plus about a mine after it was released due to availability. Switched from Nexus 6P and I think iOS ecosystem is great. I barely reboot and even when I do, I think it's just an Android habit that I do it. I never see any difference at all.

I've done it all with Android and with the Nexus 6P I went from a power user to just normal social media, web browsing, and texting. I enjoy iOS and how smooth it is.
    chezm and aximtreo like this.
    05-07-2017 07:30 PM
    I got the 7Plus about a mine after it was released due to availability. Switched from Nexus 6P and I think iOS ecosystem is great. I barely reboot and even when I do, I think it's just an Android habit that I do it. I never see any difference at all.

I've done it all with Android and with the Nexus 6P I went from a power user to just normal social media, web browsing, and texting. I enjoy iOS and how smooth it is.
    Same, came from a 6P a couple of weeks ago and really appreciate how solid iOS is. My 6P starting rebooting on its own daily, disconnecting randomly from wifi and poor battery since the beginning of the year and got tired of it. My wife has had her 6S since it's launch and had zero issues, my personal experience with android never went problem free.

Strong appreciation for this decide overall
    05-07-2017 07:46 PM
    It's been 5 months since I switched from Android to iOS. I am still loving my 7 plus. It's not boring to me after all. Am really impressed with how I don't have any lag or freezing up. I do wish tho the antenna was stronger because it doesn't fair well with LTE on VERIZON here in AZ. Apple genius says it's the antenna. Hope moving forward on build quality Apple addresses that. That is the only issue
    I'm in AZ as well and impatiently waiting for delivery of my 7+ this morning. Coming from WP & Nexus 6. Had the 6s+ but foolishly sold it.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-08-2017 08:41 AM
    I'm in AZ as well and impatiently waiting for delivery of my 7+ this morning. Coming from WP & Nexus 6. Had the 6s+ but foolishly sold it.
    Wait what? If you sold it, what are you currently using at the moment?
    05-08-2017 08:46 AM
    Wait what? If you sold it, what are you currently using at the moment?
    A Nexus 6 and a 950XL; both of which are for sale as of this morning. Will keep my Lumia 650 as backup and for seeing where, if anywhere, WM 10 goes.
    libra89 and pkcable like this.
    05-08-2017 08:52 AM
    Glad to hear you're still enjoying your iPhone!
    05-08-2017 08:59 AM
    Don't you love that feeling. You spend a whole lot of money on something and after nearly 6 months you still love your purchase.

Nice to hear you are enjoying it besides a small reception issue.

I would expect iPhones to have great signal since they have a dedicated bands on the top and bottom. Sometimes, the cases being used are the culprits. 😃
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    05-08-2017 09:23 AM
    You will love the 7+
    mrluky60 likes this.
    05-08-2017 10:23 AM
    They said not case issue. A friend has same issue on her 7 Says it's the Verizon LTE. Am ok. As long as it works. It's good on 3G. And it's not slow. It's on calls. Doesn't work at my friends house. Trying to get them to call Verizon to check out the area
    05-08-2017 10:26 AM
    I remember when I was five months into using my iPhone 5s and all I could say was WOW, what took me so long? Sorry to here you're having connection issues with Verizon/iPhone, but when I switched to my first iPhone on the Verizon network, I actually had better service than I did with any of my previous devices. I hope it works itself out.
    05-08-2017 11:26 AM
    Glad to hear your enjoying your Apple device
    05-08-2017 11:44 AM
    T-Mobile LTE is rock solid on my 7 Plus!
    metalchick719 likes this.
    05-08-2017 12:54 PM
    Tmobile has improved there network at a
    Rapid pace! There LTE speeds are hands down the fastest. The only reason I'm staying with Att they have a better network in rural areas. And I get a 25 discount off my Directv bill
    05-08-2017 02:46 PM
    I would love to switch back to T-Mobile and give them another try but the last time I tried them about a year and a half ago the signal was horrible inside buildings and when I switched back to Verizon my mom still had t-mo before switching her back and we went to San Francisco and there's a stretch of long highway that she had no service and I had 4-5 bars. So if we both had t-mo still and something had happened then we would have been SOL. So I still am wary about trying T-Mobile again because of that.
    05-08-2017 10:20 PM
    I have had 2 x 7 pluses since December and a 7 before that, the 7 definitely had better call quality and volume was louder for calls too.
    I like my 7 plus but big phones are wearing thin on me.
    05-09-2017 12:06 AM
    I would love to switch back to T-Mobile and give them another try but the last time I tried them about a year and a half ago the signal was horrible inside buildings and when I switched back to Verizon my mom still had t-mo before switching her back and we went to San Francisco and there's a stretch of long highway that she had no service and I had 4-5 bars. So if we both had t-mo still and something had happened then we would have been SOL. So I still am wary about trying T-Mobile again because of that.
    Agreed I tried it a few months back and in the city it was fine. Got out in rural areas and it was bad. I have heard that Tmobile has bought 3.99 billion in spectrum so time will tell. But for Tmobile to say that it matches att and Verizon in LTE coverage is false imo.
    05-09-2017 06:55 AM
    My sound quality is awesome. But at my friends can't make calls. Won't work. Haven't been using LTE since then. Will see if different next week when they are back in town
    05-10-2017 10:52 PM
    Although I've had an iPad for a couple of years now, I just got my first iPhone (SE) a couple of weeks ago. AT&T has them for $199 right now. It blows away every Android I've ever had! Fast and smooth... None of the annoying lag. I love how it, the iPad, and my Mac all work together as well!

FWIW, I've had several Windows Phones in the past. They came pretty close to iOS in smoothness and stability, but the lack of quality apps got frustrating.
    chezm likes this.
    05-11-2017 05:21 AM

FWIW, I've had several Windows Phones in the past. They came pretty close to iOS in smoothness and stability, but the lack of quality apps got frustrating.
    Agree, WP had a lot of potential. That OS was very smooth and I loved the keyboard as well. Too bad MS blew it.
    chezm likes this.
    05-11-2017 08:17 AM
    Agree, WP had a lot of potential. That OS was very smooth and I loved the keyboard as well. Too bad MS blew it.
    +1

I loved WP, my samsung focus, lumia 920/1020 phones and 7.0/8.0 were incredible for their time.

As for signal, I get great coverage (usually LTE) strength and I live out in the country. The overall connection experience with my 7+ has been slightly better than my S6, G3/4 and on par with my 6P. All on same carrier in Canada.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-11-2017 10:18 AM
    I'm glad you're still having an enjoyable experience.

It just blows my mind that AZ wouldn't have a decent amount of LTE coverage. I live in Montana and can darn near find at least a bar of LTE in a bunker in the mountains these days. I get one to two bars standing in the bottom of a limestone quarry.
    05-11-2017 02:25 PM
    I'm glad you're still having an enjoyable experience.

It just blows my mind that AZ wouldn't have a decent amount of LTE coverage. I live in Montana and can darn near find at least a bar of LTE in a bunker in the mountains these days. I get one to two bars standing in the bottom of a limestone quarry.
    Agreed I live in the sticks in Michigan and I have solid LTE everywhere I go. At least 2-3 bars ATT that is.
    chezm likes this.
    05-11-2017 03:32 PM
33 12