iphone 7 plus jet black..Im so tempted

James Cagney

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I am about to shift to iPhone 7 Plus from S7 Edge, but the only thing stopping me is the lengthy charging time of iPhone 7 Plus. If anyone can give me tips in how to manage the charging time of iPhone 7 Plus, then I may switch.

And how do you guys cope up with the lengthy charging time of iPhone 7 Plus? Isn't 3 hours too much?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I am about to shift to iPhone 7 Plus from S7 Edge, but the only thing stopping me is the lengthy charging time of iPhone 7 Plus. If anyone can give me tips in how to manage the charging time of iPhone 7 Plus, then I may switch.

And how do you guys cope up with the lengthy charging time of iPhone 7 Plus? Isn't 3 hours too much?

An iPad charger will charge the iPhone faster, but not as fast as the S7 Edge charges (I have one of those as well).

The first time charging and rare occasions not withstanding, my 7 Plus never needs to be charged from such a low percentage that it takes that long. Everyone's use will vary of course, but the standby is so good on iOS that my iPhone generally stays at a higher percentage than my S7 Edge, or any Android phone I've had. I've yet to need to charge more than once a day. Whether that be in the morning before work, after work before going out, or just plugging in before going to sleep, I haven't needed to worry about carrying an external battery pack or carry a charger with me.

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
So I have using the jet black 7 plus for a few days. Is and can Hobert say I love the way it feels.

I can't help but think constantly think that I'm going to scratch it ! I have been using it today case free and have been really careful about how I set it down etc. However I was shocked to see how easily this things gets micro abrasions !

Going back to Apple tomorrow to swap it out to matte black again. Pity..jet black looked amazing !

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes it scratches. But it's only visible in direct light and they aren't deep, just surface scratches. Unless I shine my in direct light it looks as good as the day I bought it (which was launch date). I also very much like the matte black though too.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
I ended up getting a matte black dbrand skin for mine. I had noticed scratches on mine. Didnt find any matte black pluses anywhere.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77