Bluetooth earphones show connected but sometimes music would still come out of the speakers

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I am using a jaybird x2 with my 7 plus and sometimes I would hear music coming out of the speakers even when it shows that the earphones are connected in the top bar when using GPM.I also go into the Bluetooth settings and it also shows connected. I have to then manually disconnect and reconnect and it works again. It doesn't happen very often but I specifically use earphones because these are in locations where I can't play music through the speakers, so as to not disturb other people.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I also have an issue like this sometimes. When i connect it won't play music or I just hear bits and pieces. When I reconnect it's fine again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced that yet with any of the Bluetooth devices I have or have had. Hopefully, a permanent fix is forthcoming for those of you who are experiencing it.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Actually I have not experienced this with my iPhone (6s+) but more with my macbook pro which runs Yosemity. Maybe it's better in the Sierra?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77