Anyone wishing they had gone with the 7 instead of the 7 Plus?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Larger display and better camera. My last three iPhones have been "Plus" sized and I couldn't be happier with my 7 Plus.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Got the 7plus last week, felt it was too big so went and bought the 7. Used it for a day and missed the screen real estate of the plus. So going to give the 7 back.

The display, camera, battery life and that extra ram did it for me.

xlovepink88x

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I returned my MB 128gb 7 and ordered the rose gold 7 plus. I like having a bigger screen. The smaller screen was hurting my eyes, and I really like the camera on the plus.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed a change with beta 2

Not enough change to warrant staying unfortunately.... Loved the portability, but battery life is important for me, especially when im away from a charger; so back to the S+ in the interim

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a phone buying sickness,,, professional help is being sought !!!

Aside from my Samsung Galaxy's and Notes, my iPhone journey has been owning every model ever made from day one.

My most recent iPhone purchases have been the the 6+ then to the 6, then the 6s+ to the 6s, then I ordered the 7+ on first day or ordering, cancelled my 7+ order a few weeks later and switched my order to the 7, I've had the 7 for almost 2 weeks and love it,, but yesterday I ordered the 7+.

Does anybody know a good psychiatrist I can contact ?

Cheers
Davyo

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Went from a 6 to 7 Plus. Still use my 6 since I'm contemplating a switch to another carrier and miss the compactness of it. If the cameras were equal in both phones I'd go back down to the smaller phone. I thought I'd enjoy the larger screen, which I do, but I would go back to the convenience of the smaller size if the cameras were equal.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
From s7e to the 7 plus. Man I love this phone.
Once have I looked how the battery lasts and it was usage of 10h and standby 59h and battery was at 8% and no power saving mode used.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought I would (since I was coming from an SE) but it's been an easy transition.

ETA: didn't realize I had already replied to this

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77