Anyone upgrade from the 7 Plus?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I each have the 7 Plus and it’s been a great phone, but let’s be honest, it’s starting to show it’s age in terms of battery life and speed.

We’re considering the jump to the 11 (not pro) and wondered if anyone else made the jump and what their experience has been.

I’m hoping to hit the mall this weekend to see the 11 in person and make our final decision before pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance!

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I went from the 7 Plus to the X to the 11. The 11 is basically everything I loved about my X, with the things I missed about my 7 Plus.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I went from the 7 Plus to the 11 Pro Max and love it. I'm so used to a screen of that size that I couldn't go back to a smaller screen.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I went from the 7 Plus to the 11 Pro Max and love it. I'm so used to a screen of that size that I couldn't go back to a smaller screen.

The 7 Plus had a 5.5" screen where the 11 (non-pro) has a 6.1" screen...isn't the 11 technically a bigger screen since it takes up most of the front compared to the 7 Plus that has the big empty sections where the fingerprint reader and the front camera are?

Sydneysue

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just traded in my 7 Plus for the 11. I needed the bigger screen of the 7 plus due to eyesight, but didn't like the big phone - I have small hands. The 11 fixed both those issues. I have a bigger screen in a smaller body.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I each have the 7 Plus and it’s been a great phone, but let’s be honest, it’s starting to show it’s age in terms of battery life and speed.

We’re considering the jump to the 11 (not pro) and wondered if anyone else made the jump and what their experience has been.

I’m hoping to hit the mall this weekend to see the 11 in person and make our final decision before pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance!

I went from the 7 Plus and went with iPhone 11 Red. It’s pretty easy switch. It took me a day or two to get used to the flicking up motion to close things and kept reaching for a home button that was not there but I’m now used to the new way of navigating. I like the iPhone 11

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2