xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and to Apple. I have owned Samsung devices for many years including the Note 4 Edge. I NEVER thought in a million years I would own an iphone. I was adamantly Android. I enjoyed the customization that Android gave, amoungst other things. I was coming up on renewal of my contract with Verizon, and wanted a change. So I decided to "come to the dark side" and got an iphone 6s and I've never been happier! Yes, it's an iphone, yes the ability to customize is limited, BUT it is an amazing device. Samsung makes a beautiful device and they in their own right deserves praise, but Apple just seems to do everything right, and does it well. I am very happy with my decision that I made, and will be enjoying my time here.

Shhhhhhhh! No more mentioning of the Samsung device or the Android software. People in here watch you.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey welcome! You know the saying once you go black you don't go back. Once you go Apple you wish you had a long time ago. LOL I was trying to think of something clever but failed.

I owned the original iPhone and the 3G then defected to Android for 2 1/2 years and when I came back it was like coming back home.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
the great part is now you love both and enjoy both operating systems. no line in the sand - one sided must be hated stuff.
Never understood that. I get that iPhone is awesome. but Android 4.1 and above, is really good compared to the way it was back in the day.
Android 5.1 and above is even better.

Enjoy the iPhone. it has some cool stuff that is sometimes not obvious at first. If you miss Widgets, just get an apple watch. it has the weather, time, date, calendar, fitness, and battery life ( watch IS customizable) at a glance and that's before you even think about reaching for the phone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy the iPhone. it has some cool stuff that is sometimes not obvious at first. If you miss Widgets, just get an apple watch. it has the weather, time, date, calendar, fitness, and battery life ( watch IS customizable) at a glance and that's before you even think about reaching for the phone.

I do think the option for widgets on iOS would be good, as long as it doesn't affect battery life too much. But you're right -- the watch does serve that purpose!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77