I started using my new iPhone 6s today. And Im totally bummed and dissapointed that there is something wrong with it ...

When I make a call, the person Im talking to is hearing this buzzing noise sound, when im NOT talking... When Im talking, the buzzing is not there... But the second I stop talking, its back....

This is only a problem when I use the earphone when I talk, the phone up to the ear..

When I set the call to speaker, headphones or bluetooth handsfree, its not an issue anymore. The buzzing noise is not a problem at all...

I hear absolutely clear all the time no matter what source I use.....

What could be wrong? Has anyone else had this problem and know what im talking about ?

Is there anything I can do to try save it? Or is the only solution to return it ?
    I really dont want that because then I have to wait even more...

Im sorry for the bad english...

BR
    Tor from Norway
    11-06-2015 04:16 PM
    I started using my new iPhone 6s today. And Im totally bummed and dissapointed that there is something wrong with it ...

When I make a call, the person Im talking to is hearing this buzzing noise sound, when im NOT talking... When Im talking, the buzzing is not there... But the second I stop talking, its back....

This is only a problem when I use the earphone when I talk, the phone up to the ear..

When I set the call to speaker, headphones or bluetooth handsfree, its not an issue anymore. The buzzing noise is not a problem at all...

I hear absolutely clear all the time no matter what source I use.....

What could be wrong? Has anyone else had this problem and know what im talking about ?

Is there anything I can do to try save it? Or is the only solution to return it ?
    I really dont want that because then I have to wait even more...

Im sorry for the bad english...

BR
    Tor from Norway
    Is it on every call ? what is your signal like when you make the call?
    11-06-2015 04:19 PM
    Its on every call yeah...

My signalbar show max signal...
    11-06-2015 04:24 PM