Broken mic iPhone 6s ?

thfroysa

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I started using my new iPhone 6s today. And I?m totally bummed and dissapointed that there is something wrong with it ...

When I make a call, the person I?m talking to is hearing this buzzing noise sound, when i?m NOT talking... When I?m talking, the buzzing is not there... But the second I stop talking, it?s back....

This is only a problem when I use the earphone when I talk, the phone up to the ear..

When I set the call to speaker, headphones or bluetooth handsfree, it?s not an issue anymore. The buzzing noise is not a problem at all...

I hear absolutely clear all the time no matter what source I use.....

What could be wrong? Has anyone else had this problem and know what i?m talking about ?

Is there anything I can do to try save it? Or is the only solution to return it ?
I really dont want that because then I have to wait even more...

Im sorry for the bad english...

BR
Tor from Norway

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I started using my new iPhone 6s today. And I?m totally bummed and dissapointed that there is something wrong with it ...

When I make a call, the person I?m talking to is hearing this buzzing noise sound, when i?m NOT talking... When I?m talking, the buzzing is not there... But the second I stop talking, it?s back....

This is only a problem when I use the earphone when I talk, the phone up to the ear..

When I set the call to speaker, headphones or bluetooth handsfree, it?s not an issue anymore. The buzzing noise is not a problem at all...

I hear absolutely clear all the time no matter what source I use.....

What could be wrong? Has anyone else had this problem and know what i?m talking about ?

Is there anything I can do to try save it? Or is the only solution to return it ?
I really dont want that because then I have to wait even more...

Im sorry for the bad english...

BR
Tor from Norway

Is it on every call ? what is your signal like when you make the call?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2