I need a replacement

RockinGlory

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a year warranty with apple! I switched from t mobile to net10! service was great for over 5 months! but now t mobile has blocked my phone! I can't afford to get it unlocked nor can I afford to have hundreds of dollars to t mobile to unlock it or put money on a card to even have my phone repair/replacement on the apple.com processed because I need my card to apparently hold the phone $ amount in order for them to keep my card on hold! I HAVE SOCIAL SECURITY I can't give them that card! I didn't mention I was on social security and can't do it, but I also can't send them a blocked phone! Unless apple can give me a replacement for a now blocked phone? I have iphone 6s+!! And it's against the law for t mobile to do this when I am switched over to a different company! A lady from t mobile hung up on my mom because MY MOM threatened to hire a lawyer to go after them! So they are just trying to scam my money! WHAT DO I DO?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Matters of this nature should be handled via the legal system so please contact an attorney in your area and discuss it with him or her. Thanks.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
It sounds like the phone wasn't paid off when you left T-Mobile. That is the only reason they would (should) blacklist it. If it was paid off, file a BBB report and/or call a lawyer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2