Is anyone else experiencing High Battery Drain Overnight/Idle?

mahbub82

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: High Battery Drain Overnight/Idle

even after clean iOS restore 9.3.5 & airplan mood.... im facing this problem since when upgrade from 9.1 to new one...

Limba Ji

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site

My iPhone 6 lost 30% overnight in airplane mode. Signal strength too good. No wifi. No other activities.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

This happened to me with my iPhone 6 a few years ago. Since then I've always put my phone on airplane mode with wifi enabled when it's night time.

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site

I have a 1 week old iPhone 6. Idle over night, still 100%. On iOS 10.3.3.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Hi, I'm waiting for my iPhone 6 (2nd hand), and just came take a look with the latest topics.
Do you have a Macbook? If yes, you can install the app CoconutBattery on it, and then plug the USB and it will tell you the atual battery life capacity, battery cycles, and others status.
I'm using Phone 5S, 1 year and a half old, and battery drains very fast.

Karen Maddening

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site

my battery went from 92% to 27% in 10 hours. turns out lock screen was left on and used 97% of all battery usage. i thought i had blacked out the screen.

thatsnotapicofme

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site

It happened to my 6s when I went to sleep. It went from 96% to 23% I went to the Apple store to get the battery replaced and they said it was fine and that I should check some of my settings and reset my phone (I didn’t cuz that would be stupid)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Occasionally, my 6s Plus will go from 100% to below 50% overnight. I suspect the main culprit to be an app or apps misbehaving in the background. Other things can cause battery drain overnight, like push notifications. But I wouldn't think those would be a drastic drain. Before bed, if I close out some of my suspect apps, I don't notice a drastic battery drain. Apps like Facebook, Mail, TapaTalk, and Twitter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2