IPhone 6 Go Phone

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Purchased an AT&T iPhone 6 yesterday to be used on my Go Phone account. Put my sim in and only got 4G with no data. Can't send mms or browse the web. Called customer service and went through a lot of steps and still no luck. They finally informed me to go to an AT&T store and get a new sim. The same thing happened. I am still without data. AT&T rep says he thinks it's because the phone is too new and not provisioned to work on the go phone plan as of yet. I'm awaiting someone higher up to call me back. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem?

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem when I set up my gophone acct. They had to change the IMEI shown on the line and poof LTE worked (it was a non LTE phone's IMEI entered initially.)

MzDee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem when I set up my gophone acct. They had to change the IMEI shown on the line and poof LTE worked (it was a non LTE phone's IMEI entered initially.)

Was this with an iPhone 6 or just period? My sim works perfectly with my 5S. Guess I will just have to wait and see what's what.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2