Well I have ordered mine on rogers network. It took me a little over an hour to reserve it. Getting a space gray iPhone 6 16gb. Not a big fan of big phones but it's time for an upgrade coming from a iPhone 5
    09-13-2014 10:30 PM
    I don't know what it is about a new iPhone but it makes me want to do stupid things. I had said numerous times that I wasn't going to get this years iPhone and that I needed to stick with my 5S for at least another year. And then the announcement came and my common sense went out the window. Apple Pay and the bigger screen started to call me and I preordered. This morning I woke up and looked at my 5S and said to myself "what are you doing?" I cancelled the preorder and all day long I felt like I was going to miss out on something. Again, I don't need the new iPhone. I have a 5S in pristine condition that does everything I want it to do and I have an iPad Air that I love. Yet still, I want the iPhone 6 plus so badly. Don't get it. Defies logic.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-14-2014 02:08 AM
    I don't know what it is about a new iPhone but it makes me want to do stupid things. I had said numerous times that I wasn't going to get this years iPhone and that I needed to stick with my 5S for at least another year. And then the announcement came and my common sense went out the window. Apple Pay and the bigger screen started to call me and I preordered. This morning I woke up and looked at my 5S and said to myself "what are you doing?" I cancelled the preorder and all day long I felt like I was going to miss out on something. Again, I don't need the new iPhone. I have a 5S in pristine condition that does everything I want it to do and I have an iPad Air that I love. Yet still, I want the iPhone 6 plus so badly. Don't get it. Defies logic.

Haha I hate that feeling of indecision. It happens to me every year, whether it be an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. I always want to buy it but I realize that I don't need it. Sometimes I give in though
    09-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Haha I hate that feeling of indecision. It happens to me every year, whether it be an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. I always want to buy it but I realize that I don't need it. Sometimes I give in though
    I'm trying to have some self control this year. It has been a lot more difficult than I thought. But I was proud of myself for canceling the preorder. The next task is when the phone is actually released and I'm able to go into the carrier store and play with it. I wonder if I would be able to withstand the urge then. I may just need to stay out of the store for a year.

09-14-2014 02:29 AM
    I'm trying to have some self control this year. It has been a lot more difficult than I thought. But I was proud of myself for canceling the preorder. The next task is when the phone is actually released and I'm able to go into the carrier store and play with it. I wonder if I would be able to withstand the urge then. I may just need to stay out of the store for a year.

Haha there is literally no way I could do that. Every time I see a phone display or see an Apple Store, I have to go in
    09-14-2014 02:30 AM
    Haha there is literally no way I could do that. Every time I see a phone display or see an Apple Store, I have to go in
    I'm the same way. It is going to be rough because I know when it is in my hands, I'm going to want to buy one. But I really shouldn't. Not this year.

09-14-2014 02:31 AM
    I ordered my space gray iphone 6 64G Friday at 12:01 from Verizon and I already have a tracking number coming overnight via FedEx, they have it but they must hold it until Friday.
    09-14-2014 02:36 AM
    I myself have said to im staying out. I just got my 5s in may, I checked local stores where i live small town sadly not many options less I drive a hour or two. They all told me that they expect maybe 5-12 units each. Given fact I live in a town that has the only stores within a 2 hour radious north or south they expect to sell out right away. If i can get one in store i proably will sad thing is had buyer for my 5s 400 cash, Declined it because of all the negative news from stores about expect stock
    09-15-2014 03:49 PM
    YAY! It shipped!
    09-17-2014 11:51 AM
    I'm happy mine shipped to arrive release date rather than next week!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-17-2014 11:51 AM
    My Cousin ordered a silver 6 16GB. She got $200 to trade in her 4S. So she is a happy camper, she got a free phone.
    09-17-2014 06:45 PM
    Kind of a weird situation. I had preordered the iPhone 6 plus. And then cancelled the order the next day. I had called to confirm the order was cancelled. Then I got an email today saying that my new iPhone was going to be shipped on time and I should get it on Friday. So confused as to what's happening.

09-17-2014 09:21 PM
    So pre-order actually was cancelled. They sent me the email in error. But I ended up ordering the new iPhone 6 plus anyway, but this time from AT&T. So glad I ordered it again. I really think that I'm going to love it.

09-19-2014 06:15 AM

You will love it.
    09-20-2014 11:40 PM
    You will love it.
    And I have ordered it yet again.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Anthonyiamador likes this.
    09-20-2014 11:42 PM
90 ... 234