Ordered mine! Thread

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
My Cousin ordered a silver 6 16GB. She got $200 to trade in her 4S. So she is a happy camper, she got a free phone.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Kind of a weird situation. I had preordered the iPhone 6 plus. And then cancelled the order the next day. I had called to confirm the order was cancelled. Then I got an email today saying that my new iPhone was going to be shipped on time and I should get it on Friday. So confused as to what's happening.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So pre-order actually was cancelled. They sent me the email in error. But I ended up ordering the new iPhone 6 plus anyway, but this time from AT&T. So glad I ordered it again. I really think that I'm going to love it.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what it is about a new iPhone but it makes me want to do stupid things. I had said numerous times that I wasn't going to get this years iPhone and that I needed to stick with my 5S for at least another year. And then the announcement came and my common sense went out the window. Apple Pay and the bigger screen started to call me and I preordered. This morning I woke up and looked at my 5S and said to myself "what are you doing?" I cancelled the preorder and all day long I felt like I was going to miss out on something. Again, I don't need the new iPhone. I have a 5S in pristine condition that does everything I want it to do and I have an iPad Air that I love. Yet still, I want the iPhone 6 plus so badly. Don't get it. Defies logic.

You will love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2