Screen unresponsiveness fixed by jailbreak?

Daniel Bazan

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Okay, please don't read this wrong. I thought it was odd too. I've only seen posts about people having problems with screen responsiveness after jail breaking their iPhones but never vice-versa. I dropped my phone about a month ago and cracked the screen. At first it was working fine, however, a couple weeks pass and I notice every so often the screen just completely stops responding. I'd have to lock the phone and unlock it to get it to work again. Well ever since I jail broke my iPhone which was about 12 hours ago I have not had this issue a single time and it's been awesome. Before, the screen issue would happen continuously (about every 5-10 mins or so) and it was very frustrating. My initial thought was (and I know this probably sounds crazy) that apple has some kind of tweak in their software/hardware combination that causes the screen to do this once it's been cracked in order to bring in more repairs, thus bringing in more money. So jail breaking would somehow eliminate that "tweak" due to being free of Apple's "walled-garden"? I would just like to know if anyone else has experienced this or what you think may have fixed my screen for good, or at least it appears fixed for good.

P.S. I tried resetting, hard resetting, fresh restore prior to the jailbreak and nothing worked, the screen was still having issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2