How do you carry around your 6 plus?

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
I bought this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2354088

I am sending it back. The description "The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage." is wrong. The glass surface of the iPhone rests on the table-top when the phone is placed face-down on a hard surface.

Also, the edge of the glass surface of the phone rubs in the holster inside surface when the case+phone is inserted or removed (by sliding) from the holster. This will add wear marks to the edge of the phone surface with use.

The corners, top and bottom of the phone are exposed.

I am buying an alternative (but more expensive!!) design that is more protective
Seidio Surface with Metal Kickstand and Holster Combo for Use with iPhone 6 Plus - Retail Packaging - Black

Amazon.com: Seidio Surface with Metal Kickstand and Holster Combo for Use with iPhone 6 Plus - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Lol with my Griffin survivor case I have no choice but to carry it in my hand most times. I can fit it in my pants pocket but half of it sticks out. Whatever I know it won't suffer the same fate as my old HTC One (face down drop=screen shatter)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This is a cool idea. Kind of reminds me of the hand strap on the back of my iPad mini's rooCase. I type with two hands but my smaller hands still get fatigued holding the 6+ so this could work well if you don't mind sticking something on the back of your case. (These pics show the strap placed directly on the phone - description says you can remove the strap and there will be no residue.)

:)

Photos from Amazon site:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412483322.352292.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412483334.930980.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412483346.711014.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412483358.843421.jpg

Nobiggi Finger Strap on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2357259

3-pk
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2357259

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
This is a cool idea. Kind of reminds me of the hand strap on the back of my iPad mini's rooCase. I type with two hands but my smaller hands still get fatigued holding the 6+ so this could work well if you don't mind sticking something on the back of your case. (These pics show the strap placed directly on the phone - description says you can remove the strap and there will be no residue.)

:)

Photos from Amazon site:
View attachment 67343
View attachment 67344View attachment 67345
View attachment 67346

Nobiggi Finger Strap on Amazon
Amazon.com: Nobiggi Finger Strap - Black Color - Finger Strap for Mobile Devices --- an Innovative Way to Hold Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers. Compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus, Note 3/4, iPad, iPad mini, Galaxy Tab, Blackberry, HTC, Moto, LG, etc.: C

3-pk
Robot Check

Not bad... I kinda like that... Looks like it could fit in a case as well...

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So far I've had no issues except for bike riding. It digs into my thigh when cyclin so I put it in my messenger bag.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Promo site sent us a sample lanyard for possible promotional swag idea. Company logo would be imprinted on the oval.

Made of a stretchy rubbery material.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412657416.448934.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412657435.003962.jpg

You can actually put your finger underneath the oval and it works as a sort of harness or finger strap. ;)

Last edited:

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I usually carry my phone with me, sometimes in my front pockets, when I'm at work, since I stand most of the day, it's in my back pocket

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the Apple silicon case on my 6 and 6 plus. I carry both in my front pocket of my cargo shorts and when at work I keep them in the front pocket of my slacks. No issues

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I carry mine around in the Platinum holster I bought at Best Buy in a Insignia clear case. I tell you though, I am scared to death I am going to get bumped when holding this thing in my hand.. In order to reach the left hand side I have to kinda lay it in my hands and do that shimmy thing if I need to go up or down in my hand, which means its seriously just laying in my hand NOT gripped like I would like for it to be, and I am so scared someone will bump my arm and BAM!! on the ground.

IMG_0007.JPGIMG_0008.JPGIMG_0009.JPG