Iphone disable, connect to iTunes

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5s that my daughter has just been using on WiFi, FaceTime etc. she somehow disabled the iPhone and it said “iPhone disabled connect to iTunes”. I was able to connect to iTunes and start the restore process, it then says it is removing the software and then just says “waiting for iPhone” and then gives an error that it can’t download the software (I forget the exact message). I have tried 4 times and get the same result each time. Now the phone will only go to the screen with the support.apple.com/phone/restore, iTunes logo and the image of the lighting cable.

What can I do to get it to load the software back onto the phone.

Tia

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. It is not backed up to iCloud.

Hmm take a look at the article. Problem is a restore will reset the device before then give you an opportunity to restore backup data to the phone.

Sounds like you may have no option but to do it and take a hit on data. Sadly that's the unfortunate price of not using iCloud as a backup solution. Sorry.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone disable, connection

Hmm take a look at the article. Problem is a restore will reset the device before then give you an opportunity to restore backup data to the phone.

Sounds like you may have no option but to do it and take a hit on data. Sadly that's the unfortunate price of not using iCloud as a backup solution. Sorry.

I will try this tonight. I am not concerned about anything that was on the phone, just want it to be able to be used again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2