Disappointed little bit. People here do not help enough.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry you feel that way. It seems a few of our members tried to help you with your screen flicker issues. Good luck in your search of a better forum

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Multiple replies to your threads have been given. Not sure what correct answer you were looking for, but we have not gotten any other replies to the questions we have asked.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Surprised you feel this way. I came here in August of last year and it is the best forum I have ever been acquainted with. Not everyone can answer your questions and some questions take time to answer till the right member can supply the appropriate answer. I wish you all the best in finding a better forum.

JanuarJaguar

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
:( is there any other forum where apple users love apple user :p

Creators/developers of the Tapatalk application gave the opportunity to users, to create their own forum, free of charge.

If you're not satisfied with how iMore forum members are taking the time to guide you through the issues you're facing with your device, it would more polite to steer clear of this whole foruming, quietly.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
People here are volunteers. We are not paid by Apple to be here (in fact, we are not paid by ANYONE to be here). We help people on this site because we actually enjoy doing so. I, like many who respond, want to pay it forward for all the help and assistance i've been given whenever i've needed help.

I think the tone of your thread is antagonistic to the extreme. People have tried to help you by asking you questions designed to get to the root of the problem but you have failed to reply to their questions.

If you honestly think people here can't help you, you are free to go to other sites and ask the same questions.

Engr Aamir Khan Niazi

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
People here are volunteers. We are not paid by Apple to be here (in fact, we are not paid by ANYONE to be here). We help people on this site because we actually enjoy doing so. I, like many who respond, want to pay it forward for all the help and assistance i've been given whenever i've needed help.

I think the tone of your thread is antagonistic to the extreme. People have tried to help you by asking you questions designed to get to the root of the problem but you have failed to reply to their questions.

If you honestly think people here can't help you, you are free to go to other sites and ask the same questions.

Can I take my words back
Actually I am new here I was posting my queries in Apple community since I got iPhone 4s in 2012. I was looking for new forum a week ago and I discovered this.

I was disappointed because I was not getting answers in iPhone 5s Category but I got replies in iPhone General Category.
I'm happy. #Peace

Accept my apology

Engr Aamir Khan Niazi

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
To all respected members:
I'm sorry for my words. 🏻
You people are great. I was disappointed I wasn't getting enough help in iPhone 5s forum but I am satisfied in General category of iPhone(Forum).

Peace, Cheers

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
There's no reason to apologize, your opinion is that...your opinion. Just next time be quick to anger but slow to speak/type. You probably burned some bridges with good members of the forum here.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site

Quite on the contrary WE PAID Apple to be here, in a way ;) :rotfl:

I'm sorry for my words. ��
You people are great. I was disappointed I wasn't getting enough help in iPhone 5s forum but I am satisfied in General category of iPhone(Forum).

Peace, Cheers
No offense taken. :yes:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No need to apologise. We all get heated sometimes.

I think many of us felt aggrieved because we genuinely do give our time free of charge to help people on this site resolve their issues because we are all passionate about Apple devices. I'm glad you got your issue sorted out and we would be glad to help you again in future if and when we are able.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
:( is there any other forum where apple users love apple user :p

I just went over your post history here at iMore, and in the short time you've been here, almost all of your posts have been answered. Having said that, if you're expecting people to sit back and just talk to you all day long each and every time you're logged in, that's just not going to happen no matter what forum you log into, and for you to pose the question, "Is there any other forum where Apple users love Apple users" after created a thread titled, "Disappointed a bit. People here do not help enough" tells me that you're seeking attention because you've clearly failed to read where forum members are helping others all day every day here in these forums you're complaining about. With that in mind, if you need a forum where you're seeking all of the attention or expect people to cater to you at your whim, maybe this is not the place for you, but if you want to be a part of a great community where members share an affinity for Apple products and services, among other things, AND understand that everyone here have lives outside of iMore AND understand that if you pose a question, it may not get answered when "you" want it to be answered then we'd love to have you as a part of our community.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can I take my words back
Actually I am new here I was posting my queries in Apple community since I got iPhone 4s in 2012. I was looking for new forum a week ago and I discovered this.

I was disappointed because I was not getting answers in iPhone 5s Category but I got replies in iPhone General Category.
I'm happy. #Peace

Accept my apology

I'm sorry for my words. 🏻

Peace, Cheers

Thank you

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I just went over your post history here at iMore, and in the short time you've been here, almost all of your posts have been answered. Having said that, if you're expecting people to sit back and just talk to you all day long each and every time you're logged in, that's just not going to happen no matter what forum you log into, and for you to pose the question, "Is there any other forum where Apple users love Apple users" after created a thread titled, "Disappointed a bit. People here do not help enough" tells me that you're seeking attention because you've clearly failed to read where forum members are helping others all day every day here in these forums you're complaining about. With that in mind, if you need a forum where you're seeking all of the attention or expect people to cater to you at your whim, maybe this is not the place for you, but if you want to be a part of a great community where members share an affinity for Apple products and services, among other things, AND understand that everyone here have lives outside of iMore AND understand that if you pose a question, it may not get answered when "you" want it to be answered then we'd love to have you as a part of our community.

Feel Better? He apologized yesterday.