I really wanted a gold iphone 5s but not available what do i do?

Ujjwal Agarwal

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
So, here is my problem i m madly in love with gold i-phone 5s but its not available in my country apple releasing just couple of thousands pieces every week...
since i m also paying full retail ( 1100$ approx. here) of the phone i want full satisfaction i can buy the space grey but i m sure i wont like it for a long run..since this i-phone i will be using for atleast 2 years.
now i m pissed all retailers said...it wont be available for at least 1 or 2 months. (talking about the gold colour)
should i wait or go with space grey?
my mate already got the 5s space grey.. that was also a problem and i don't want that colour now that's why i needed a different colour.
and if i purchase space grey now and sell it after a month or two for buying the gold one.. i have to face loss of around 250$ at least!
I belong from INDIA.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the space grey 5s and took it back because it's not what I wanted. I waited until the gold was sent to me after a month. If you have your mind set on gold, just wait for it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If you want a gold iPhone 5S wait until you can get one. Get what you want, if you don't you'll probably not be happy. Good luck. :)

rajsmbhansali

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Heyyy am from india too.. I did not have the patience to wait for 1month to pick up gold hence i ended up picking space grey.. I tried almost all d stores of bangalore to try and get gold one but cudnt find one... So picked the space grey.. Now a colleague of mine has got the gold one and i feel i made the right decision... Gold might stand out in public as it looks different but somehow i didnot like it in hand... Thats just my personal opinion go for space grey and u wont regret it... Else pre-book the gold one wid some retailer and wait for a month ;)

Ujjwal Agarwal

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Heyyy am from india too.. I did not have the patience to wait for 1month to pick up gold hence i ended up picking space grey.. I tried almost all d stores of bangalore to try and get gold one but cudnt find one... So picked the space grey.. Now a colleague of mine has got the gold one and i feel i made the right decision... Gold might stand out in public as it looks different but somehow i didnot like it in hand... Thats just my personal opinion go for space grey and u wont regret it... Else pre-book the gold one wid some retailer and wait for a month ;)

when did you purchased your space grey??

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I guess waiting for the colour you prefer would be the best choice. Even if you end up choosing the Space Grey or Silver model, you'll be fully satisfied with your choice. However, if you chose the Space Grey model now and end up liking the gold one better, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

DucmanVino

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I guess waiting for the colour you prefer would be the best choice. Even if you end up choosing the Space Grey or Silver model, you'll be fully satisfied with your choice. However, if you chose the Space Grey model now and end up liking the gold one better, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

QFT !!! Never settle, It'll just cost more in the long run

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you really want the Gold 5S I would hold off until it becomes available. You'll be happier in the end knowing that you got the 5S that you really wanted.

Sent from my iPad Air.

rajsmbhansali

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
when did you purchased your space grey??

I purchased it last Sunday from Univercell, Bangalore. Most of the retailers had 1month waiting here for Gold Colour and they wanted an advance of 5k to book it, dint have the patience hence went ahead and bought 32GB Space Grey.. I knw i wont be bored of Space Grey bcoz black/grey has always been my top priority in most things, Cars, Bikes, Phones, Shirts etc.. :p :p :D

Even for space grey i had to wait for 2days till somebdy finally arranged it ;)

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Seems like you'll be much happier with the gold so I suggest waiting for it.

I think there's only a small number of us that fell in love with the phone that wasn't our first choice.

Ujjwal Agarwal

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
thankyou everyone! i think it will worth the wait! holding off for a while now!
black will be not upto the mark for the long run in my opinion and its not my thing. :)
and i want a phone for a period of at-least 2 years.
hey, gold 5s i m waiting for you come and stop by me soon :D

ankush77

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
thankyou everyone! i think it will worth the wait! holding off for a while now!
black will be not upto the mark for the long run in my opinion and its not my thing. :)
and i want a phone for a period of at-least 2 years.
hey, gold 5s i m waiting for you come and stop by me soon :D
In delhi you can directly get the Gold one, but you will have to pay nearly 65 thousand rupee and i think waiting is much better ,let the madness of gold rush stop and you get a good deal???

Ujjwal Agarwal

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
In delhi you can directly get the Gold one, but you will have to pay nearly 65 thousand rupee and i think waiting is much better ,let the madness of gold rush stop and you get a good deal???

i m not gonna paying that much no way!
thats a lot man!
i will wait for it to come back on its official price tags

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77