Text forwarding...

asarway

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to forward text from another line on verizon to an iphone

I need to use a phone on another line for a week so is there any way i can get my texts from my main line to this line.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I guess a half-*** method is holing down your finger on the message. Select "more" and then the reply arrow at the bottom wold work

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I wish this feature was available, it wouldn't have been an issue to use any smartphone with any SIM anytime!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
What kind of phone are you wanting to forward texts from? I assume you mean automatically. As far as I know, there are no carrier solutions for this. I wouldn't be surprised if an app was available for jailbroken iPhones. I believe I found Android apps to do the same years ago. If it's a webOS 1.x device (however unlikely :p ) there's a homebrew app for that. In any case, you would not be able to directly reply to them, but at least you get notified.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This is one of the side benefits of using a Google Voice number as my main number?I can forward anywhere!

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You can download tasker to the android, it's a paid app, create a profile to forward text to a number. It's a learning curve and you have to leave the phone turned on but iv done it

Sent from my iPhone 5s on Virgin Mobile using Tapatalk - now Free