I hate those types of sellers! [eBay]

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Was just browsing eBay having fun by checking how buyers go mad bidding on the iPhone 5S units sold on eBay, till I found this seller that lists an iPhone 5 S ilver, so it's actually an iPhone 5, silver one. And you can easily know that as you can see the home button icon (Thanks Apple for doing this change). Anyways, how many do you think will fall for it xD ;)

Link: Apple iPhone 5 s Ilver White 32GB Verizon Box Accessories Working Clean ESN 885909600137 | eBay

*I hope posting eBay links is not against iMore rules. I am clearly not the seller, and this is not even an iPhone 5S and I am not promoting the product that is why I did not place it in the marketing section.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That is kind of crappy trying to sneak that in like that. At least that person does have it listed as a iPhone 5 in the description. Hope the bidders are reading that part.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
That is kind of crappy trying to sneak that in like that. At least that person does have it listed as a iPhone 5 in the description. Hope the bidders are reading that part.

Yes, he did mention it's an iPhone 5 in the description. But he is really playing a dirty game with the naming. I am sure many will fall for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2