Does the gold iPhone look feminine?

Zayd Rajab

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The gold iphone looks really cool but I feel like if I stick to it for a year I'll regret it because people will start calling it feminine... Should I just stick to "space grey"?

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Would gold iphone look feminist?

If you like the Gold one and think it looks cool now, what difference does it made what someone else thinks of it. It's your decision, but if it were me and I liked the Gold, that is exactly what I would get!

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Would gold iphone look feminist?

If that's you in your avatar, you look very young and your post shows that you have a lot to learn about life.

What anyone else thinks doesn't mean a damn thing!

What matters if what you think! It's your life and your happiness. If you want the gold one, buy the gold one.

Otherwise, if you base all the decisions you make in life on what someone else may think, you're going to find yourself waking up old, one day, and wishing you'd done what you wanted and not what others said was right.

I'm glad my 18 year old isn't like this! LOL That's one kid that knows his own mind. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I see the gold and I think PIMP

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

To me, it still looks ghetto. When I see one all I can think of is a beat up old Toyota Corolla with gold badging... I know some people like it and want it... good for them... it’s just not my thing I guess...

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I think the gold iPhone looks like a gold iPhone. Which I think of as simple not feminine or masculine.

If you mean is gold a feminine color, I would say no. I don't mean to get too deep but........It all depends on where your head is with the whole "who am I and am I comfortable with it" point of being. Nothing wrong with looking feminine. Color is only a very small part of femininity and masculinity.

Terry1960

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! I found this place when I was reading about the new iPhones. I really want the new iPhone 5S. I am not sold on the gold color, tho. I agree with the guy who said it looks feminine.

I am excited to get the better camera, and want to see how the finger print reader thing works. Otherwise, I love my iPhone 4S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2