So what decision did you make in the end? 😊

Sent from my silver iPad mini with Retina Display using iMore Forums
    Subh98 likes this.
    04-29-2014 05:06 AM
    Hi guys. Got my white iPhone 5c 16 GB 5 hours back. Loving it. Its a lot more awesome than iPhone 5s and after 7.1.1 update it just became a little bit too fast for my liking I guess. I kinda liked the slow animations but still the speed is amazing. Thanks for the awesome advice I got here which enabled me to make a great decision and now I can buy my headphones though apple earpods are much better than expected.

Posted via iMore App
    agarwal.apar and leslie haw like this.
    04-30-2014 04:08 PM
    Thanks guys, this forum has really really helped me in nailing out the options. My wife is on Z10 and she is totally fed up.

Her birthday is coming up in Jun and I want her to use a iPhone and I believe 5C is the safest best. My wife loved blue color but I like green and pink! My main concern is, how solid the body is? I have seen few drop tests on youtube and it fails miserably when it drops on edges or flat on screen

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    05-01-2014 10:02 AM
    Thanks guys, this forum has really really helped me in nailing out the options. My wife is on Z10 and she is totally fed up.

Her birthday is coming up in Jun and I want her to use a iPhone and I believe 5C is the safest best. My wife loved blue color but I like green and pink! My main concern is, how solid the body is? I have seen few drop tests on youtube and it fails miserably when it drops on edges or flat on screen

I've seen nothing bad about the drop tests. I think it would also depend if you use a case or not. The 5c definitely feels more substantial in your hand.

On my 5 tapatalkin'
    05-01-2014 12:18 PM
    Will definitely buy a case. My wife loves those perforated colourful case(s)

05-01-2014 12:30 PM
    Yeah thanks for the replies. Only think that is pushing me towards 5s is the built quality otherwise 5c perfect for my needs until I upgrade to iPhone 6s or 7. By the way does the iPhone 5c feels cheap or slippery due to glossy built or it feels premium. I am buying off contract therefore if I manage to save that 100 dollars I can plump up for a decent set of headphones.
    Feels quality but is slippery.
    05-02-2014 11:18 PM
    I love my 5C but if you're planning to keep it for two years, I'd spring for the 5S if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-28-2014 01:44 AM
32 12