Alarm Clock-HELP

hichensp

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys, please can someone help me, i have the iPhone 5 but i dont know how to set my alarm to go off when my phone is off. It works perfectly fine when my phone is on but if i turn my phone o[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]ff[/FONT] then my alarm doesnt work?? is it a setting?? thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys, please can someone help me, i have the iPhone 5 but i dont know how to set my alarm to go off when my phone is off. It works perfectly fine when my phone is off but if i turn my phone off then my alarm doesnt work?? is it a setting?? thanks so much

The native alarm app does NOT work when your device is powered OFF.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Can't remember the last time I powered mine off.

Also OP I fixed your post... you had a bit to many off's listed... It was contradicting.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It's not just the native app, nothing will solve is issue for you. Why don't you plug it in and leave it on? Overnight charging is a good way to kill the two birds with one stone?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys, please can someone help me, i have the iPhone 5 but i dont know how to set my alarm to go off when my phone is off. It works perfectly fine when my phone is off but if i turn my phone on then my alarm doesnt work?? is it a setting?? thanks so much

Hold up.....

You dont know how to get your alarm to go off when your phone is off
But
It works fine when your phone is off and doesn't when your phone is on

John, when you fixed the post, did you remove the correct off's and on's??

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you need a blackberry. Alarm still work on blackberries when powered off since they are never truly off. If your looking to truly silence your phone, put it on airplane mode at night but leave it on. Or do not disturb.

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks like you need a blackberry. Alarm still work on blackberries when powered off since they are never truly off. If your looking to truly silence your phone, put it on airplane mode at night but leave it on. Or do not disturb.

BlackBerry 10 OS device Z10 alarm works great on bedside mode. Totally silent until the alarm goes off. They do need to add the multiple alarm feature which I like in iOS and Androids. Q10 with keyboard releasing next month

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
BlackBerry 10 OS device Z10 alarm works great on bedside mode. Totally silent until the alarm goes off. They do need to add the multiple alarm feature which I like in iOS and Androids. Q10 with keyboard releasing next month

I installed alarming on my iphone. It allows me to set a default alarm volume regardless of what the phone volume is set at. Im not sure why anyone would need to change their alarm volume so frequently to warrant having the volume keys set the alarm tone. I always turn my phone volume down since I dont need to play words with friends on max volume.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2