Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone looking for unlocked prices are revealed:

16GB: $649
32GB: $749
64GB: $849

Same as full retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I've played around with the idea of getting a 64GB model but with iCloud, iTunes Match, and Dropbox, I just don't really see a need.

I have a 64GB iPad 3 for when I travel to store media such as movies, music, etc.. on so I'll probably go with 32GB again like my 4S. Enough space to take a crap ton of pictures.

And of course, white. I've gotten so used to photographing white iPhones in heroes, I don't want to switch and face the wrath of Leanna if my heroes aren't as good :p

I won't be pre-ordering though, just gonna wait in line and give out iMore t-shirts :)

mrxtc007_2k2

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
From my previous experience when I per-ordered my iPhone 4 it was delivered to me on launch day. I'm getting the 32GB Black iPhone on AT&T and getting my unlimited data plan grandfathered! And love the fact that I can talk and surf the web at the same time on my iPhone with AT&T! Booyah!!:D

fawnes

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
hi i hope someone can answer this for me. i have a family plan with verizon but not a smartphone data plan. i want to get one for the iphone 5. does anyone know if i have to switch to the share everything or can i still get one of the tiered data plans verizon used to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2