Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Even though apple.com is saying that I wouldn't get my iphone 5 until october 5th, I am still glad I don't have to fight the crowd this friday at my local apple store. I will admit, when it was kinda fun and exciting when I did it for the iphone 4 but 12 hours is a long time to just stand around. But I did met some cool people, and my apple store gave us all breakfast, lunch, and dinner while waiting to get our phones. But good luck to all braving the crowd this Friday.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
and just a quick update, even though Apple has my green my order status is still "Processing". I hope it doesn't get lost in the ether, I have had this happen before with them.

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Anybody receive tracking info yet? I was notified by my credit card about a large purchase, so clearly, Apple took my order Friday morning at midnight. But I don't see tracking info yet on my order at Apple.com. I'm not worried though. I'm expecting to receive my iPhone 5 on Friday via FedEx.

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting for iPhone

So my iPhone has been sitting at the Louisville UPS Center since 12:07 am this morning. Tracker hasn't moved. Does anyone think that the log jam will break free tomorrow? I would think that if you can buy it in the store tomorrow those that pre-ordered it would get it tomorrow.

<sigh> It's like I am six and waiting for Christmas morning.

RICO78jt

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
!st time buying an apple product the 1st day of release.....

My question is, with my apple store opening up at 8am and Im sure the line will be long way before that, at what time do you think the store will be sold out?

Also, if they sell out on Friday, Will they have more on Saturday morning?

thanks!

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
So my iPhone has been sitting at the Louisville UPS Center since 12:07 am this morning. Tracker hasn't moved. Does anyone think that the log jam will break free tomorrow? I would think that if you can buy it in the store tomorrow those that pre-ordered it would get it tomorrow.

<sigh> It's like I am six and waiting for Christmas morning.

They go on sale Friday the 21st. Mine hasn't shipped yet but says 9/21 delivery so maybe tomorrow!

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I checked the status if my order this morning; I ordered through Verizon Wireless and it says " We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012".

Am I alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Still Waiting

My phone has gone from China to Hong Kong to South Korea to Alaska to Louisville. It has been sitting at the UPS station in Louisville for 32 hours! Huh? What gives? I live 1 1/2 hours away and it still hasn't been transported to my local UPS delivery site?

When I ordered 4.........I had it the day everyone bought it in the store.

MrOSmith

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Good morning. Has any Sprint customers who ordered directly from Sprint received their tracking e-mail yet? I ordered on 9/14/12 at 8:00am CST and so far nothing. I ordered a 32GB Black...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77