Upgrading becomes more meticulous

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
So you admit to spamming the board because there are not that many active people on the forum?

No. Say there's only one or two people posting in a forum, it's going to look like spam even though it isn't. I've seen this before. But I don't know why you and a few other people spam though. :/

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No. Say there's only one or two people posting in a forum, it's going to look like spam even though it isn't. I've seen this before. But I don't know why you and a few other people spam though. :/

you seen this before? where? and can you go back to there, please. i'd rather stare at the same old boring threads all day long than come across something you post due to its redundancy

you do not really talk with people. you just keep repeating the same **** over and over

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
you seen this before? where? and can you go back to there, please. i'd rather stare at the same old boring threads all day long than come across something you post due to its redundancy

you do not really talk with people. you just keep repeating the same **** over and over

Yep... we're dealing with a major troll here... plain and simple.

idlin

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't get why you complain so much. Didn't you want to buy an iPhone for over $2000? Upgrading shouldn't be too hard for you.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't get why you complain so much. Didn't you want to buy an iPhone for over $2000? Upgrading shouldn't be too hard for you.

He/she must have amnesia. But then again all motoleo posts are whining about something so it makes sense what's one more whining post?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2