Verizon changes to unlimited data

Link

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I guess I won't be waiting for an iPhone 5 whenever it comes out. Verizon is making changes to its data plans and making customers switch away from unlimited data if they upgrade their phone later this summer They probably don't want customers having unlimited 4G with an iPhone 5. They say you can keep unlimited data only if you pay full price for the phone which would be $650...too much for most people.

I wish the 4S would have been a 4G phone. Apple is way behind on releasing one.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks .. Hmm now my decision for me will be move my 4 iPhones to shared data of it will save me money or buy my iPhone 5 retail to keep my data ... I guess I'll see when shared data pricing is reveled

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'll be waiting a while to get the new iPhone. Craigslist should have them in a few months after release. Though, $1,000 bones for two iPhones is nuts. I will save my pennies this summer.

I just don't have the time or energy to track data usage, which is why I have unlimited.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Nobody wants to have to do this. Thing is if you don't have the time or energy to track data usage and aren't on an unlimited plan you need lots o' dough for the overages. No wonder these companies hate unlimited plans...

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
man I wish I knew how but someone needs to start an online petition on this subject I can understand new customers but those of us that are grandfathered in I shouldn't pay the same for less data no matter how fast it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
man I wish I knew how but someone needs to start an online petition on this subject I can understand new customers but those of us that are grandfathered in I shouldn't pay the same for less data no matter how fast it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to burst your bubble, but petitions, online or otherwise won't work. The only think these companies understand is dropping their service. Unfortunately, we're too busy being lemmings to do that. It's just the way things work.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to burst your bubble, but petitions, online or otherwise won't work. The only think these companies understand is dropping their service. Unfortunately, we're too busy being lemmings to do that. It's just the way things work.

Exactly! This is a good opportunity for the #OccupyWallStreet crowd to do a sit-in at offices of wireless providers nationwide in protest of this.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Vote with your feet. If I do get a new iPhone it will be through Sprint, who is the only carrier to offer unlimited data anymore. If and when I do that, I will say asta la vista to AT&T on every device I own.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well good thing I was going to buy full price anyway. I would rather spend a little more upfront and be able to keep unlimited data than save some on the phone but pay it over the contract and in terms of overages if I went over.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77