I had purchased a iPhone 4s 2 month ago & update it to ios9 after that update some letter stopped working like "T" , "F", "G", "C" & "V". I am totally fed up by this please suggest to fix this.
    06-09-2016 04:16 AM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

I had purchased a iPhone 4s 2 month ago & update it to ios9 after that update some letter stopped working like "T" , "F", "G", "C" & "V". I am totally fed up by this please suggest to fix this.
    Welcome to iMore! Have you tried performing a hard reset? Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    If that doesn't work try removing and then reinstalling your keyboard in Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards.
    If, after all of that, you still can't get your keyboard to work try booting into recovery mode and performing an iTunes restore. This will install a fresh copy of iOS in your device. You can set up as new or recover an iTunes or iCloud backup.
    Welcome to iMore! Have you tried performing a hard reset? Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    If that doesn't work try removing and then reinstalling your keyboard in Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards.
    If, after all of that, you still can't get your keyboard to work try booting into recovery mode and performing an iTunes restore. This will install a fresh copy of iOS in your device. You can set up as new or recover an iTunes or iCloud backup.
    06-09-2016 06:54 AM